<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9284470?origin\x3dhttp://pissybritches.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Eat, Eat, & Eat Some More

Well at this time tomorrow I will so miserably bloated and tired that I won't be able to get up off my Mother In Law's couch. Yes, it is Turkey Day. We will be eating at 1:30 and then probably again at 4 and again at 6 and so on and so forth. My husbands family is where we have Thanksgiving each year and it never ceases to amaze me how much these people can eat. I am from the South and we can eat like a bitch down here but I swear to god from the first day I met these people all they talked about was food. Where they have eaten, how much they have eaten, how the food sucks here and they wish they could go back to Kansas City and get some real barbeque. See they are all from Missouri. It is a long story about how they all ended up here in the state of TN but let's just say none of them are real happy about it. I try to be polite but sometimes that is very hard for me. They have yet to see my extremely bitchy self and I would like to keep it that way. I try to keep her hidden away somewhere down in my pinky toe. Each holiday that I make it without cussing one of them out is such an accomplishment for me.

Hopefully McKenna will feel a little bit better tomorrow than she did today. She made it through the day and her teacher at daycare even circled HAPPY on her little daily paper that I get. I guess that means she was not hell child. I even managed to get her medicine down her people. That is a freakin miracle in itself.
Anyway, I am loving this blog thing. Gives me a chance to say things I wouldn't normally say outloud and it is my own little secret! WOO HOO. I suck at keeping secrets so I am sure my husband will be on here looking at all my shit soon.
Better make sure I don't say anything bad about him I guess.
I do have a great thing to say about my boss..he actually let us go home at 3:30 today. Even though the whole motherfucking company left about lunch time..but hey..it could be worse. I could be the girl at Wal-Mart standing at the cash register bitching about how Wal-Mart does not care about their employees because they aren't closed for Thanksgiving tomorrow. Bless her poor soul.

Have a wonderful and safe Holiday!

S.

link | posted by Pissy Britches at Wednesday, November 24, 2004

0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pissybritches. Make your own badge here.

Wanna Hear It, Here It Go

Don't Be Real Nosey



Hooker Ass Bitches

web page counter
Nutri System Food
MIZ graphics