Tuesday, December 28, 2004
Goodbye To My AT WORK Husband
Today was a sad day for me. My closest co-worker and friend Jason put in his notice today. He will be leaving for a much better opportunity. He took me under his wing when I started 3 years ago and we have been like brother and sister, or husband and wife minus the sex since then. He is one of the most fantastic people I have ever met and I love him like family. His last day will be Thursday of this week and it won't be the same without him. His wife is a stay at home mom and takes wonderful care of their cutie pie son. This new job will improve their lives dramatically. Jason just got back in May from serving in Iraq for 15 months. He always has a story to tell and is just one hell of a hillbilly husband to me.I will miss your crazy ass!
(If you knew how boring my job actually was without this man you would cry for me.)
2 Comments:
- Random and Odd commented at 11:37 AM~
Hey, thanks for coming to my site. I've read your blog before, I think it that random blog hopping mode I was in.
My AT WORK husband left me too. I couldn't take it, I quit too. It was horrible. I still miss him to this day. Weird how that happens.- Pissy Britches commented at 11:12 AM~
Yes, he is leaving today. I am so sad. He is so sweet & funny. Thanks for your comment!!
Want to Post a Comment?
