Thursday, December 16, 2004
RASH???
So, I went to pick up the beloved child o' mine this afternoon after I was told she had a RASH and sure enough she does have a RASH. It is little raised red bumps on her hands, legs, bottom and arms. I do not have 1 clue as to what it could be. It is totally freaking me out. No fever, no anything..just bumps. Gave her some Benadryl to see if that would help just in case she had an allergic reaction to something. We shall see how she looks in the morning. I have to pay for daycare whether she is there or not which costs a lot of $$...like $170 a WEEK so it is going to suck if she has to stay home tomorrow b/c she has a RASH but no fever and no anything else.I would not have another child for any amount of money. I was an only child and now I see why..well besides the fact that my dad is gay. OOPS did I say that?
2 Comments:
- commented at 8:55 AM~
Oh my god you are too funny. It's me Rebekah... Don't you hate that when they make you keep them home even when thy are not sick but you still have to pay! That used to drive me nuts!! Hope the rash get's better!
(http://thehouseofcards.typepad.com/)- commented at 10:28 AM~
It's me Rebekah...again.... Funny story about how I bought that laptop. I searched my house high and low for stuff to sell on e-bay. It took me a few months but I sold enough of my famlies crap to buy it! I was so proud. And guys what? No one has asked for any of the things I sold. Tee Heeeeee
I have run out of things to sell but come Christmas they will be busy playing with new toys and I will get the old ones. I think I am going to set my sights higher this time.... maybe jewlery... :-)
Want to Post a Comment?
