Friday, January 14, 2005
Alone, Kind Of
Damn,My hubby just informed me that I will be spending the weekend alone with McKenna. He is going camping with his son and my step daughter is going to spend the weekend at Grandma's house. I haven't had a weekend alone in probably a year. I am a little sad.
I think I will lay my lazy ass on the couch and eat cheetos and drink soda. Just what my ass needs. Literally...
What to do with myself???
2 Comments:
- Random and Odd commented at 2:34 AM~
I wished you lived closer, I have a free weekend too!
NO PRE TEENS! NO TEENAGERS.
Oh shit, i'm getting old!- commented at 11:43 AM~
Yeh, too bad I live in freaking hell down here. It is colder than shit and I think I might just take a nap. It is funny how I bitch when everybody is here and now that they aren't I am bored to damn death!
This is Stephanie by the way. This fucking thing wouldn't let me comment on my own damn blog!
Want to Post a Comment?

