<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9284470?origin\x3dhttp://pissybritches.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Bleep Bleep Bleep....

Well, it was brought to my attention that I say the word "fucking" a lot in my posts. I really never noticed this. So, I just wanted to explain a little why I say this word.

I really don't know why I do it other than because I fucking feel like it and it makes me fucking feel like I am getting my fucking point across. I started this blog as a kind of therapy for my fucked up self so you will have to excuse me. I don't mean to personally offend anyone which I don't think I have that I know of and if I have I reallly don't give a fuck and don't read my site.

Thanks to Kristen :) for pointing this out. It gave me an excuse to say fuck some more!

link | posted by Pissy Britches at Tuesday, January 11, 2005

4 Comments:

Blogger Cece Martinez commented at 8:36 AM~  

Ah. I also like to use the F word. That would be "fucking". I don't toss it out as much as you but when I do...I feel EMPOWERED. Whats the deal with that, I wonder?

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 9:12 AM~  

I would think it is because it is not "proper" to use this word in everyday chit chats with other people. We are REBELS!

Blogger Random and Odd commented at 2:11 AM~  

hell shit damn fuck I LOVE YOUR BLOG!

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 9:50 AM~  

Thanks so much! I am glad you like the motherfucking blog!

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pissybritches. Make your own badge here.

Wanna Hear It, Here It Go

Don't Be Real Nosey



Hooker Ass Bitches

web page counter
Nutri System Food
MIZ graphics