Monday, January 31, 2005
No More BET fo' me...
I was watching this crack ho movie on the BET channel just now called South Central and this one dude who was an asshole totally made this other dude snort heroin in front of his baby boy.I wanted to jump through the TV and kill that motherfucker.
He put a gun to his head and MADE him snort it and the guy didn't know what it was, he thought it was cocaine but after they shoved the gun to his chin RIGHT in front of his little baby he snorted it and sat there with snot running out of his nose and drooling on himself.
I totally got pissed the fuck off at that shit.
Okay, I know it is just a movie but it hit me right here (pointing at heart) and made tears come to my eyes. God, I was ready to whoop a brotha's ass! But then what had happen was the guy got his homies and totally found that asshole and put a cap in his ass. AHHH...all better now.
Did I ever tell you that I am obsessed with drug addicts books, movies etc. Especially heroin addicts. No, I don't do drugs. I am just obsessed with the people that do. I have about 6 books on this currently. I have read like each one at least twice. I just facisnated with shit like that. More on that later..I know I also promised more on the gay dad too but I have to reveal a little at a time so you won't totally freak out and never visit again.
Later my loves...
BTW..what are you obsessed or facisnated with? You must share with me!
9 Comments:
- Shelli commented at 9:18 AM~
I am fascinated with conjoined twins, well, and twins in general, identical that is! My father is an identical twin...and it still fascinates me.
My daughter's biological father is a heroin addict. Although I don't mind talking about it, I can certainly write a few of my own books so I don't generally read about it!- Pissy Britches commented at 9:55 AM~
I understand. I think that is why I am so interested in it I think..because I don't know anyone who has ever even tried anything other than pot. Where I grew up there was nothing else..well at least not that we could get our hands on. I LOVE watching shows on conjoined twins too. I guess I am a freak.
- Pissy Britches commented at 4:19 PM~
Oh my god sissychong..he totally had an orgasm. It was the grossest thing I have ever seen in my life. It is seriously hard for me to even look at him without vomiting.
He is gross.- Shelli commented at 8:34 PM~
omg HE SERIOUSLY DID...THAT WAS DISFUCKINGGUSTING! lol thats a new word, like it? he is so gross and i loved it when the kids were all fucking with him haaardeehaarr jerkwad!
- Shelli commented at 8:35 PM~
omg HE SERIOUSLY DID...THAT WAS DISFUCKINGGUSTING! lol thats a new word, like it? he is so gross and i loved it when the kids were all fucking with him haaardeehaarr jerkwad!
- Pissy Britches commented at 8:21 AM~
I seriously think he did. It was fucking nasty.
Plus he is an asshole so it makes it easier for me to talk about his midget ass.- Tina commented at 6:30 PM~
OK have you read go ask Alice, (probably in like 8th grade like I did) but I now have like 3 copies. That is a great book about drug addiction.
I am obsessed with serial killers, and crazy people like Charles MAnson and shit like that. (hell you thought you were strange).- Pissy Britches commented at 7:49 PM~
I am so nosey too Home Detention Lady. We are going to have a beautiful relationship! haha
- Pissy Britches commented at 7:50 PM~
Tina, I have not heard of that and I don't remember much of Jr. High. I was too busy bullying people and being a bitch. I was a horrible. I will check it out now. Surely it is on amazon.com which is where I got the rest of the books.
Want to Post a Comment?
