<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9284470?origin\x3dhttp://pissybritches.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

We Are Hateful..You Know We Are

Yes, women are just naturally hateful. I even have this big deep "sigh" that I do that sounds like I am going to blow up. I do this all day. My co-workers recognize this sound and start to run when they hear it. They know I am fixin to start cussing once the big fat blow comes out of my cakehole.

My question is..why are we so moody? Why are we so pissy pants? In one mili-second we can turn from loving wife, mother, friend & whatever else to GIGANTO BITCH. Me and my co-worker who is married with a new baby discuss this often. He thinks his wife has dissappeared since she had a baby. He tells me stories of her psycho-ness everyday and we laugh our asses off about it and then I tell him that I did the same thing the night before to my husband. I at least make him feel better about it. I hope to hell someone is talking to my husband and explaining that it just natural for us to be psycho and that we don't do it on purpose. Men are stupid for cheating because they will just go find some other crazy bitch that they don't know is crazy yet.

I know women are great and wonderful and caring and blah blah blah but I have never met a woman that didn't have some kind of GIGANTO bitch tendencies. I mean never. I mean don't get me wrong..I didn't say I didn't enjoy this part of being a woman..I do. I would be so mad at myself if I was a little ninny ass. I enjoy telling people what I think. It took me 28 years to get to this point and it feels good not to have to put up with anybody else's shit. It is liberating. I have a puss and I am proud of it. I can be moody and bitchy and nice as pie all in the same minute. That is real talent!

link | posted by Pissy Britches at Tuesday, January 18, 2005

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 2:38 PM~  

HA! Lets see why are we bitchy? Well, maybe it is the 9 months of gestation we go through to have a child. Not to even mention the labor and delivery! Men have no clue what it feels like to have a living human growing inside your body! Can you say Alien?

Or maybe it is the fact that we are responsible parents when there are UNRESPONSIBLE parents out there that make our lives hell?

Let's see, the guy at the home improvement store that talks down to me? Yea he pisses me off! Hey buddy, I can staple your ass to that there wall if ya like! And still be home in time to make supper for my family.

The little oil light that comes on in your car? Like 5 days after your engine seizes for lack of oil? That makes me bitchy. Shouldn't that thing come on when ya get low?

Or when I tell my husband, hunny, I think we should run a load of laundry in the new washer, before you struggle to get it into that little cubby hole in the wall, Ya know just incase it leaks. And he says, IT WILL BE FINE, in his most, manly, authoratative, don't give me any shit voice. And then 3.7 minutes after starting the load Yea the fucking thing is leaking, all over the dam floor, Yup here comes the bitchy.

I don't know, its just a bitchy inducing world out there. It is really not our fault. Embrace your bitchyness!

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 4:16 PM~  

So glad you like the layout. I get tired of things rather quickly so don't get too used to it b/c I am sure I will change it soon.

I agree with you. Husbands suck and that is much of why we are psycho. If they would listen and do everything we ask then maybe we would be nice. Well maybe I wouldn't take it that far. But you know what I mean.

Blogger Random and Odd commented at 6:51 PM~  

I don't know WHAT you're talking about. I am NEVER bitchy. I'm always quite pleasant. I have a nice calming voice and you can just calling me one lieing bitch right now.

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 8:38 PM~  

No, you are a bitch too. All women are. Just admit it. It is okay to be a big ole bitchy woman dammit! It is all ok. Shall we all chant it together?

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pissybritches. Make your own badge here.

Wanna Hear It, Here It Go

Don't Be Real Nosey



Hooker Ass Bitches

web page counter
Nutri System Food
MIZ graphics