<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9284470?origin\x3dhttp://pissybritches.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Yes, this is my wonderful husband and my little girl but no that is not why I am posting this. DO YOU SEE the UGLY fucking couch!! It is seriously embarassing to even share this. Sanford and Son probably had better. Hey, at least it has a nice bed in it THAT WE NEVER use. Where is the Furniture Fairy? I watched America's Ugliest Kitchen tonight on TLC and I swear if they had an America's Ugliest Couch contest I would be so there and I would so be the winner. Don't you agree?

link | posted by Pissy Britches at Sunday, January 30, 2005

5 Comments:

Blogger Random and Odd commented at 7:52 PM~  

point in case. get the couch.

:)

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 7:56 PM~  

Girl, I told you that shit was FUGLY! God, what am I gonna do. I am so screwed.

Blogger Random and Odd commented at 12:30 AM~  

Remember the words of wisdom from the Crash Test Dummy:
GET THE FURNITURE.
Wait for the computer to crash.
GET NEW COMPUTER.

he can not deny you new computer.
it's against the rules.

Blogger Random and Odd commented at 12:33 PM~  

couch cover= pain in the ass thing that after being washed once is never put back on the couch.

CRASH TEST DUMMY OBSERVATION #3501

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 12:57 PM~  

AHHHH! I am so confused!
Maybe I should just say to hell with it and get neither. I can never make up my mind. Maybe I could go on and get my new laptob with the $$ and then have McKenna throw up all over the couch.

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pissybritches. Make your own badge here.

Wanna Hear It, Here It Go

Don't Be Real Nosey



Hooker Ass Bitches

web page counter
Nutri System Food
MIZ graphics