Sunday, February 20, 2005
Coke, Cigarettes & Cussing...

These my blogger bitches are my very wonderful bestest friends who I hardly ever get to see. But, this weekend I took a WHOLE DAY to myself and went and spent most of the day with the 2 of them. During this whole day to myself I realized that I hadn't had a WHOLE DAY to myself in 4 months. WTF is up with that? Anyway, Jennifer who is in the middle is my total bestest friend! She has a new part time gig as a Mary Kay Consultant and her mom had a Mary Kay party for her this weekend so we all got together to hang out and catch up! It was her very first party that she had done and she did a GREAT job! After all the chuch ladies left we got to spend a couple of hours together. We had a blast..without any drugs or alcohol too..that is a fucking first! Well, we did have cigarettes..does that count? We sat, chain smoked, drank Coke and cussed. We talked about all of you and how much fun it is to blog. My friend Jill who is in the black sweater did not know what "blogging" was so we had to explain this to her. We talked about each and every one of you guys! In a good way of course. Today is the first chance I have had to blog since Friday and I was having major withdrawel. Isn't my life sad?
11 Comments:
- Random and Odd commented at 10:22 PM~
Yay for friends!!
I'm sending your package tomorrow.
:)- Pissy Britches commented at 8:36 AM~
I am so excited about my package! I can't freakin wait.
- commented at 8:37 AM~
You three look fantastic! Girlfriends are the best thing sometimes. Just laughing and cussing can get a bunch of chicas higher than any amount of alcohol. And you remember it all afterward!
for those occasions, however, I personally insist on diet coke with lemon. Tasty - even with cigs :D- Pissy Britches commented at 9:26 AM~
I am with you guys except for the Diet Coke. I cannot do it...I hate that shit!
- commented at 5:00 PM~
Hey it's Jenn, I'm SO glad you had fun Saturday, I did too, it was a total BLAST, we HAVE to do it more often! Thank you for saying that I did great on the Mary Kay stuff, that makes me feel tons better b/c I felt like I sucked! Little Sister I am with you, it is so much more fun to be able to remember the times with your girlfriends rather than getting completely trashed and not even remembering what you talked about or did, I used to think I could only have fun if I was drinking and I am sure that Mrs. Pissy Britches is glad to get to finally hang out with me sober! I know I definitely enjoy life so much more now! Cussing and caffiene are two things that I will probably NEVER give up, maybe one day I'll be able to give up cigarettes but since I just gave up drinking I'm enjoying this nasty habit for a while longer! I also wanted to say that everyone that posts on this blog is AWESOME, I read all of your blogs too, I got the links from here and I promise to start commenting on yalls sites very soon!
- Random and Odd commented at 7:57 PM~
Jenn,
You're so lucky to have a friend you can hang out with, and PB here is pretty damn...Pissy...but FANTASTIC!- Random and Odd commented at 10:59 AM~
PACKAGE SENT!
email me at work:
kstone@wamus.com- Pissy Britches commented at 11:47 AM~
Thanks Kristine! Can't wait to get it!
- Pissy Britches commented at 11:58 AM~
Kristine,
Just tried to email you at work but it came back undeliverable.
What's up with that?????- Random and Odd commented at 12:27 PM~
because i'm a moron!
kstone@wam-us.com- Pissy Britches commented at 3:45 PM~
Ok. I tried that one too and got this undeliverable message..
'kstone@wam-us.com' on 2/22/2005 3:45 PM
The recipient could not be processed because it would violate the security policy in force
WTF!! Do you work for the Secret Service or something?? HAHAHA
Want to Post a Comment?

