<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9284470?origin\x3dhttp://pissybritches.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, February 24, 2005

My Best Things In Life..


After all my ranting today. I am reminded of the 2 best things in my life. They are right up there. Little Miss. & Mr. Pissy. This is what it is all about my Bitches. You know that already though, don't you. Look at her little face..I swear it is just perfect for kisses! Posted by Hello

link | posted by Pissy Britches at Thursday, February 24, 2005

6 Comments:

Blogger dashababy commented at 12:15 AM~  

awwwww, they are soooo cute. im glad you are feeling a little better. feeling thankful anyway, thats a good feeling.
love that pic....

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 7:37 AM~  

Awwwwwwwwww - great pic! And it's great you can look at what's important . . . and hey, you can rant at your bitches all you want, that's what we're here for :D

And I feel your pain regarding having a bald-headed daughter. Mi Hija Bonita had nothing more than fuzz on her head 'til she was 2 or older. So no matter how much pink and lace I dressed her up with (including those little ruffle-butt tights), I'd hear someone say, "he's so cute."

*sigh*

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 8:13 AM~  

Dashbaby..yes I was feeling a little on the nice side last night. It is a rare moment for me. I am over it this morning.
HAHA

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 8:14 AM~  

lil' sista-yeh, that is your new name..LIL' SISTA. You don't mind do you?
:)
I am glad I am not the only mom whose kid doesn't have hair. Sometimes I sure feel like it. Every damn kid in her class at daycare has a head full. Assholes.

Blogger dashababy commented at 9:44 AM~  

I was bald til I was 2 years old. My mom used to tape bows to my head,,,, but then I got tons of hair.
This is your cross to bear right now sweetie.

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 11:07 AM~  

Yeh, I know..It is seriously growing though. It is getting thick in the back. I think she will have some hair before long. I just want to put her hair in a PONYTAIL! Is that too much to ask??

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pissybritches. Make your own badge here.

Wanna Hear It, Here It Go

Don't Be Real Nosey



Hooker Ass Bitches

web page counter
Nutri System Food
MIZ graphics