<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9284470?origin\x3dhttp://pissybritches.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, February 28, 2005

Random & Odd..My Friend Kristine!


Look!! MY GIRL Kristine , sent this to me and I got it this weekend. It is The Sopranos Trivia Game (just in case you can't fucking read or something) She also put in the box a book & video for McKenna b/c it was her girls favorite. AWWW...You are the shit girl. I just loved it! Can't wait to play the game either. Thank you!! If anyone else wants to send me something please feel free. HAHA. You guys rock!

link | posted by Pissy Britches at Monday, February 28, 2005

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 8:12 AM~  

Kristine's way cool for sending that to you!

LOL @ Shawun's comment.

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 8:48 AM~  

Shaun..you are STOOPID. I yell that all the time at my house and don't get in trouble.
Joking..joking..

Blogger Random and Odd commented at 9:04 AM~  

Boy that box got beat up on the way out there, next package I will have to double wrap!!

I'm so glad you got it!

Shaun, you're such a dorkwad!

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 10:06 AM~  

Thank you girl! I just thought maybe you guys had played it a lot or something. Hell, you have to think..it did come from California! It is a long way from there to here in my little shit hole.

Blogger Random and Odd commented at 11:13 AM~  

No, we had never even played it. I was going to give it to my mom for Christmas and I found out that she hasn't even seen the first two seasons!
She's the one that got me hooked on the show, and she missed the first couple seasons!! arggg!!

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 8:26 PM~  

Hey it's JT, Kristine you are so nice to send that to Steph, Steph, I cannot wait to play that with you, I bet I will kick your ass, LOL!

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 8:33 AM~  

Yes JT you will kick my ass b/c don't tell Kristine but I didn't start watching till the 4th season where your ass has seen EVERY episode. Kristine, please don't make me send it back. I promise I can go back and watch the other seasons..I have Comcast on Demand!

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pissybritches. Make your own badge here.

Wanna Hear It, Here It Go

Don't Be Real Nosey



Hooker Ass Bitches

web page counter
Nutri System Food
MIZ graphics