<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9284470?origin\x3dhttp://pissybritches.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, February 07, 2005

The Soprano's

I am totally in love with this show. I am pissed off because it hasn't won anything this year at the Golden Globes or the SAG awards this last weekend. Tony Soprano is so fabulous. I mean yes he is a fat bald man..but gawd..I have a crush on him. It must be the whole bad boy, kill people thing.

I don't know what draws me to fat bald guys.

Like I said..I have issues.

link | posted by Pissy Britches at Monday, February 07, 2005

2 Comments:

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 8:24 AM~  

Yes, I watch it. I love that one also. Well, I think there is a new season on and I haven't seen any of it but I saw all of last season. Does that count?

Blogger Shelli commented at 10:47 AM~  

Growing up Gotty is pretty good but nothing compares to the Sopranos! They do not have a new season starting til 2006! :*( boo fucken hoo...they better make up for a missed year i'll tell ya!

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pissybritches. Make your own badge here.

Wanna Hear It, Here It Go

Don't Be Real Nosey



Hooker Ass Bitches

web page counter
Nutri System Food
MIZ graphics