<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9284470?origin\x3dhttp://pissybritches.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Dreamin' Bout Bloggin'

I had a dream last night that I went to Ebay and they had blog templates for sale. I am an Ebay lover. I have also desperatley been wanting me a new blog template. I HATE MINE but can't really find anything that I like out there.

I just went to Ebay and I will be damn if they do have some package that you can buy with templates in it.

Fucking weird as fuck huh?

link | posted by Pissy Britches at Thursday, March 17, 2005

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 5:18 AM~  

I have been hooked on eBay since December 2003. It's an addiction I tell ya. I've too been wanting to change my blog template-I went to blogskins.com and found some really cool ones, but...I'm too stupid to figure out how to change it-well that I figured out-but how to get what I've written to repost onto the new template is what's got me confused...ahhh well....btw...cute pic! In your new bathroom taboot! Very cute Thursday hair. Were you going for cute? Or were you tryin to have bad hair on a Thursday? If ya were-umm..it was a terrible picture never seen ya look worse. (not really though I thought it was cute)

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 12:28 PM~  

that is wierder than fucking weird, really . . . ;-)

or was it destiny?

j/k

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 8:06 PM~  

Kimmyk! It is really easy to change your template. Just make sure you pick one with comments cuz a lot of them out there don't have comments. Once you do that just log into blogger.com and go to Change Settings-Template(tab at the top) once you are here you will see a whole bunch of letters and numbers and etc..this is your current template. My advice would be to copy and paste all of it into a Word Document or something so in case you don't like the new one you can paste the old one right back in and don't loose all your shit. Once you have done that just delete everything you see and paste the new template code into there and click on Save Template Changes. That is all it takes..then you can get in and play with the code if you want and change stuff and add links etc.

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pissybritches. Make your own badge here.

Wanna Hear It, Here It Go

Don't Be Real Nosey



Hooker Ass Bitches

web page counter
Nutri System Food
MIZ graphics