Sunday, March 27, 2005
The Easter Bunny Brought Too MUCH SHIT!

Can you believe the fucking Easter Bunny? Yeh, he's called Grandpa. He made my child an Easter Basket in a fucking washtub. It was FULL of every damn thing you can imagine..just in case you can't see it well. The big yellow bunny is 4 foot tall. He is trying to spoil my child! It is working. Now she walks around after he leaves saying Paw Paw? Paw Paw? HELP!
2 Comments:
- commented at 12:00 PM~
lol thats the funniest thing. I have been trying to convince my friend who is a new granpa that its his job to spoil the kids on easter!! I just emailed him your post and the picture. thanks for proving my point.
- Random and Odd commented at 1:52 PM~
She's such a cutie. I have wanted to say that for THREE WHOLE DAYS!
damn you blogger.
Hi Pissy, i'm back!
Want to Post a Comment?

