<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9284470?origin\x3dhttp://pissybritches.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Shhh..Don't Tell Mr. Pissy...

Ok. I just have to say you guys ROCKED on the whole finger doo doo discussion. I needed those fucking laughs today.

I can't type long because I have poor Mr. Pissy back PAINTING and PAINTING some more to match my new bedding set. If he catches me on the computer while he is bustin his ass I will never hear the end of it. You know how men are.

Anyway, I will be busy all weekend with the whole bedroom project so this is why you will not be hearing from me for a while. BUT please don't forget about Pissy Britches...I will have to kick your asses if you do.

I hope you all are having a great weekend that is much better than mine and all this fucking work. I mean who knew when you moved all your furniture after 3 years that it would be so fucking DIRTY behind there. Jeez. This sucks ass!

And by the way..I bought the $30 a piece pillow shams. I couldn't resist! I am a sucker, what can I say.

link | posted by Pissy Britches at Saturday, March 05, 2005

2 Comments:

Blogger Random and Odd commented at 10:47 AM~  

You better be giving Mr.Britches some serious lovin' for that work he's doing!!

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 7:42 PM~  

I think we are both too exhausted. That bathroom was a bitch.

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pissybritches. Make your own badge here.

Wanna Hear It, Here It Go

Don't Be Real Nosey



Hooker Ass Bitches

web page counter
Nutri System Food
MIZ graphics