Friday, April 01, 2005
Is This Motherfucking Thing Working Now???
Ok, I took a break. I hope you missed me. I am over it now. I miss ya'll as we say down South.So how is everyone? I have been reading and keeping up so don't totally hate me. I am sure I will loose readers b/c my lazy ass didn't want to deal with Blogger..I had writer's block. I guess I am just so used to the chaos that goes on in my life that I think it is normal and is nothing to talk about.
Have also been quite busy at work. Yesterday ended our fiscal year at my company and being in Sales that is a big deal. I ended up in 2nd place in Sales for the year out of 6 people so I can't complain too much but you know what they say. No one ever rememebers the #2 motherfucker so there you have it.
I tend to get tired of things quickly...very quickly..my first husband only lasted 3 years. I keep my fingers crossed that I don't get tired of Mr. Pissy #2 b/c he even knows how tired I get of stuff. I tend to overdo everything..especially like restaurants etc..I am sure it is some kind of disorder. I will eat the same place everyday for a week and then say I hate it and won't eat there for a year. This aggrevates the shit out of my husband. He thinks I am a freak. My point is.. I thought I was tired of blogging..I enjoy reading blogs but not writing my own. I am not a good writer in case you haven't noticed. I don't give a fuck about punctuation, proper english etc..In fact my SR. year in High School I passed English/Literature by 1 POINT. I graduated only b/c of that 1 little measly point. I don't know about you but down here in the back woods English is the most important subject and if you don't pass that then you are fucked. I passed by-god so that is all that counts but still you get my point. I suck at this whole thing.
In other news, the Aunt that I told you about a long time ago that left her 2 kids by different daddies 25 years ago to travel with the local fair..yes..the local fair. Anyway, she is now working as a logger. WOO HOO! The fair has got to be sad now with her gone and all. With her multiple skills such as crack smoking and gettin it on in the Gravitron..well you would never want to loose any employee like that now would you?
One last note. SHAUN-PLEASE MARRY KRISTINE!! GOD!! PLEASE...PLEASE...
13 Comments:
- commented at 12:24 PM~
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! You're back!
'bout fucking time, too ;-)
I kept checking your blog and thought, okay, Lil' Miss Pissy is absolutely adorable, so at least you left us hanging on a good note. So know I know, if I ever have an attack of blogger's block, I can't have it until after I leave something interesting, funny or cute.
As far as one's knowledge/use of grammar, punctuation, correct this or correct that goes, I think only the most socially vacuous, infuckingsane, out-of-touch, pencil-necked, geekified freaks really understand the intricacies of the English language and apply it to everyday usage.
Guess who majored in English . . . and it hasn't done a fucking thing for me!- commented at 12:26 PM~
Oops - I typed "know I know" instead of "now I know."
Now that I've come out of the reading closet, I have to proofread better.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Mrs. Pissy is BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!- commented at 12:52 PM~
Welcome Back Pissy Britches! I checked in frequently just to make sure lil Miss Pissy Britches was still smilin'.
Hope you had a good break. Breaks are good...- dashababy commented at 12:54 PM~
hahahha, little sister, you are so funny.
and thank god steph you are back!
that was funny, your aunt, omg, you would totally fit in with us backwoods people here in no. calif.
you crack me up and make me feel not so weird.
i feel like a should put a disclaimer out there when i post since i did not even graduate high school, i want to give some excuse for my lame ass grammar or misuse of it. i am starting to not care so much about tho.
ive been frustrated with blogger too, it says no comments but then when you click on it, there they are. arrgghh. i thought i was first but lil sister beat me to it.
And good on ya for scoring #2, that is big. maybe next time youll get #1, way to go girl.
glad youre back!- Pissy Britches commented at 7:43 PM~
Damn, thanks guys..I tried to post this post yesterday and it was all fucking up so I didn't even think it posted....I am so glad yall came back! Thanks my bitches and ho's. I preciate' yall so much!
All of you fucking rock..- Pissy Britches commented at 7:46 PM~
MolliBee-Welcome to my fucking blog! Thanks for coming..In case you haven't noticed..I say fuck a lot and act like I live in a trailer but I really don't but I did one time when I was little..not that this matters..I am just saying. You know I am one redneck biatch who hates country music and loves 50 Cent. Where is your blog??? Do you have one??? Please check out all my other blog friends..they are FABULOUS!
- Tina commented at 2:03 PM~
I am so happy you are back I missed you
- Firestarter5 commented at 6:43 PM~
How the fuck does one runaway with the local fair? If it's local, where else does it go?
- Pissy Britches commented at 8:19 AM~
Sorry..I don't guess it would be the "local" fair...I call it local meaning it comes to my town every year for every since I can remember. It is pretty sad that this is what you got out of my whole post but whatever..I think everyone else knows what I meant.
- Random and Odd commented at 10:03 AM~
PISSY IS BACK!
Damn girl you are my drug.
Don'tcha be not posting anymore!- The Merry Widow commented at 10:40 AM~
I totally missed you! Glad you're back! Don't leave us anymore.
- commented at 4:54 PM~
Hey it's your friend Jenn in KY, I am SOOO glad you're back too! I get email from you daily but still love reading your blog!!! I agree with little siter that at least you left us an adorable pic to get to look at every time we came to see if you'd posted!
- Pissy Britches commented at 7:49 PM~
Sissy-here is a little piss fuck damn bitch shit for you
PISS
FUCK
SHIT
DAMN
BITCH
hehe
Want to Post a Comment?

