<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9284470?origin\x3dhttp://pissybritches.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Loving The ROIDS....


Ahhh..I feel like a million and a half fucking bucks. Steroids ROCK. They have given me so much energy I feel like I could run around the block 15,000 times while smoking and drinking a bottle of Boone's Farm. Of course I haven't quite made it off the couch yet but you get my fucking point..now don't get smart.

Just glad to be better and sleeping at night again. Except it is sure making me piss a lot during the night. Wonder what is up with that? Do steroids make your pee pee go into overdrive? It is one of those painful pee's too..the kind you have when you are 8 months pregnant and you feel like a fucking elephant is stepping on your kidney. I guess that getting up a few times a night to take a piss is much better than coughing my cancer up all night long. GO MARLBORO!

Anyway, my boss is leaving today and will be GONE FOR 2 WEEKS. WOO FUCKING HOO HA! He is getting married and going on the honeymoon with the ho bag. I say that because she also works at my place of employment and she is a stuck up little twat ass. But whatever. I will be attending the wedding on Saturday because I do actually like my boss except for the fact that he FIRED MY BOY last week.

So, 2 whole weeks without "the man" watching. What is Mrs. Pissy gonna do with herself. I guess I will pop more steroids and eat every fucking thing in site. This should be interesting. I think I will go smoke now.





link | posted by Pissy Britches at Tuesday, April 26, 2005

8 Comments:

Blogger Random and Odd commented at 10:15 AM~  

Hey...you got comment spam!!

I never get comment spam!!

Nice to see you back to the ol' pissy you were!! YAY!!

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 10:27 AM~  

What is comment spam?
Some fucking crap I guess.

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 11:49 AM~  

You're cracking me up - the steroidal influence is obvious :D

I loved 'em when I had to take them. Stayed up all weekend and cleaned the whole fucking house and the car and the yard - and had time to eat everything that was in the fridge and go to the store and get more.

Enjoy the time without your boss! I'm jealous!

Blogger Firestarter5 commented at 6:11 PM~  

Mrs Pissy Britches used the word FUCK 5 times in this post.

...just keeping track

Blogger Nilbo commented at 7:16 PM~  

Heehee nothin' like a little 'roid rage ...

... although you might want to make sure your comments about your boss and his ho bag wife (and I don't doubt they're deserved) aren't accidentally left up on a work computer. Or perhaps you've never heard the term "Dooced".

Thanks for the chuckles ...

Blogger Kathryn commented at 7:45 PM~  

Be careful at the wedding Mrs. Pissy, mixing thoses roids with a few shots of Jack and you might find yourself in a good ole bar fight with a bridesmaid.

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 8:29 PM~  

I'd sit in the boss' chair, have a smoke...eat something...anything...put yer feet up, answer his phone....fire someone or better yet...re-hire someone.
When he asks what the hell you were thinkin..tell him you were just priming him for marriage...he will no longer be the boss.

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 9:08 PM~  

KIMMYK! What a great idea. I will do just fucking that.
I will go sit in his little pimp chair and put on lipstick and fluff my hair and bring in my ashtray. Oh and don't forget FOOD..lots and LOTS of FOOD for the ROIDS cravings!

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pissybritches. Make your own badge here.

Wanna Hear It, Here It Go

Don't Be Real Nosey



Hooker Ass Bitches

web page counter
Nutri System Food
MIZ graphics