<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9284470?origin\x3dhttp://pissybritches.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

The Nosey Step Mother


We got my step daughter a digital camera for Christmas this last year. She has never uploaded any of her pictures so far so I saw it laying here and decided to do it my fucking self. I guess you could call it BEING FUCKING NOSEY. Luckily, this is the worst thing I found and it is pretty fucking bad ain't it. Jeezus..she can make some ugly faces. I was expecting to find a picture of her smoking weed or something. Guess I got lucky today and I still have my 12 year old. Please let it stay this fucking way. Pray for PISSY with this child. I am gonna NEED every one of those good wishes!

link | posted by Pissy Britches at Wednesday, April 27, 2005

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 12:01 PM~  

Tell her if she crosses her eyes like that they'll stay that way.

LOL, didn't your mom ever tell you that? I tell my kids-they're the same age as her...they look at me like I'm stupid. I'm gonna dig out the wicked soap next time they look at me like that.
I'd stay nosey..and make lil Missy Pissy your accomplis. She's little, she can sneak around and listen without being really noticable. Yep, being a nosey rosey is good.

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 12:45 PM~  

That's funny. Her face is going to crack me up all day.

Stay nosy - that's what moms and stepmoms are for.

peace out - lil sis :)

Blogger Random and Odd commented at 1:45 PM~  

you are such a nosey ass bitch! I would totally do the same!!
ha ha ha ha

and HDL...I do what you do to all 5 of mine...but I don't get paid...HOW IS THAT?

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 3:51 PM~  

She is something else ain't she.
HDL-Can you come to my house and explain to her what happends to kids who act like SHIT and make their parents CRAZY! Or can I just send her up to yo' place with a plane ticket?

Blogger Firestarter5 commented at 5:28 PM~  

I'm sure she'll be pleased as piss to know that pic of her is up on the world wide web!

Blogger dashababy commented at 9:17 AM~  

Funny face. Looks like she is havin fun. This will be a great one to break out when she has her first prom date.

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 10:18 AM~  

psssssssssst, Mrs. Pissy - I know of a blog that's got an uglier pic on it...;-)

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pissybritches. Make your own badge here.

Wanna Hear It, Here It Go

Don't Be Real Nosey



Hooker Ass Bitches

web page counter
Nutri System Food
MIZ graphics