Wednesday, May 18, 2005
Daddy This & Daddy That..BLAH BLAH BLAH

She is becoming such a fucking Daddy's girl. It is so sweet but I am so jealous because up until recently it was all about ME ME ME..she wanted her MOMMY! Now she says DADDY DADDY DADDY. That mofo' has turned her against me. He told her how crazy I really am and she decided it would be best to stay away. Can't say I blame her. Maybe one day it will be my turn again. Until then you will have to look at pictures like this.
6 Comments:
- Kathryn commented at 12:06 AM~
Don't worry Mrs. Pissy, she'll cycle back into liking her ma. One suggestion I would have would be to carry candy with you at all times and bribe her with it. That'll usually do the trick!
- commented at 5:34 AM~
She's so sweet!
Take advantage of the time she's spending with her daddy-you can pee all alone now, take a bath, watch tv if ya want, get online and blog without her "mommy...mommy!!....MOMMY!!!"- Random and Odd commented at 9:56 AM~
sorry honey, it happens. I lost all 3 of my girls within DAYS of giving birth.
- Pissy Britches commented at 10:03 AM~
She is gonna like me again!
I just know it.
HA!
My husband did say to me the other day that he has really enjoyed having her sooo much. He was so young when he had the other 2 that he says he didn't get to enjoy it and didn't realize how lucky he was. He was 19 when his son was born and like 22 when his other daughter was born and 34 when Lil' Miss Pissy was born..big difference. He is great with her..I am very lucky.
AND KRISTINE..he looks pissed and he IS B/C I have the flash on the camera and I just keep snapping pictures! He hates the camera flash.- Elizabeth commented at 6:05 PM~
As a recovering Daddy's girl, I am sure that must suck. Little girls just love them some daddies. She will come back to you soon enough though.
- Tina commented at 7:24 PM~
as soon as the boobs and boys show up daddy is out and mommy is back in. You have more info she needs.
Want to Post a Comment?

