<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9284470?origin\x3dhttp://pissybritches.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Do You Like Red Balls? She Sure Does!


Since Saturday was too boring to even take a picture lets just jump straight on to Sunday mmmkay. How about playing some big fat ball with Lil' Miss Pissy. I bought this thing for like $1.99 at the grocery store today and it kept her entertained for HOURS. I would kick it and she would go get it..over and over and over and over and over and over until I made her so tired that she was a little hell child for the rest of the day.

link | posted by Pissy Britches at Sunday, May 15, 2005

8 Comments:

Blogger Mind commented at 11:21 PM~  

Having a toddler (he just had his 2nd birthday) is a definite challenge... the red balls (actually any ball.. matter of fact I have at least 5 or 6 in a vast array of colors and sizes)... something else that may work for you all... balloons (mine would probably sell his soul and mine too for one), bubbles and of course, Barney. I used to think Barney was, well retarded... but unable to actually vaccuum my carpet one day without my son riding it... in desparation, out came Barney. He stood absolutely transfixed- mute- at the tv for about an hour and I got to actually finish vaccuming. Never underestimate the power of a big purple and green dinosaur and the "contiuous play" option. :)

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 5:42 AM~  

man you and kristine with the beautiful babies!

my li girl will be 12 friday---*sniff*

i need to get knocked up again...puttin that on list of things to do.

Blogger Elizabeth commented at 10:45 AM~  

No need for apologies. :) It's all good. I know how easy it is to get lost in the blogs all over the place. That is why I was so glad to get my list together on my own blog because I would be going along thinking I was keeping up with those I chose to keep up with and I inevitably missed someone. Thanks for stopping by!!!

Blogger Kathryn commented at 11:30 AM~  

Mrs. Pissy,
Your kid is so fucking cute!

Blogger Torrie commented at 1:23 PM~  

They never like the expensive shit.
Give 'em a cardboard box or a $1.99 ball and they are entertained for HOURS.

Blogger Tina commented at 6:16 PM~  

Nothing like playin fetch with the children to make them sleep. Now all you need is a dog. A dog and a ball the kid will sleep for days. Trust me

Blogger The Merry Widow commented at 10:08 PM~  

Now I want a big red ball to play with! I wanna go outside and play 4 sqaure with it, bounce it, maybe even exercise with it. Ha! Yeah right...I'll probably just buy one, and then smoke a cigarette while I stare at it.

BTW, quit bragging and showing us how adorable your kiddo is.

Blogger Amy commented at 10:59 AM~  

Blogger wouldn't let me comment on the latest post so I am commenting here.

How crapola that your daughter has the beat up eye. I know it is painful for them, but doesn't it just kill me to look at my kids when they have those things.

Glad to hear you found all your credity stuff and that cashier lady didn't get the coach bag on your dime. But sorry you had to drive all the way home! Blech! Hang in there.

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pissybritches. Make your own badge here.

Wanna Hear It, Here It Go

Don't Be Real Nosey



Hooker Ass Bitches

web page counter
Nutri System Food
MIZ graphics