<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9284470?origin\x3dhttp://pissybritches.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Party Is Over!

Well, remember I told you bitches that my boss would be gone for 2 WHOLE WEEKS. Well that 2 whole weeks officially ENDS today. He will be in here bright and fucking early in the morning rip rarin' to go. I am actually pretty fucking glad he is coming back. Since I have been here the longest I got to deal with all the shit he deals with on a daily basis and lemme tell yah. NO FUCKING FUN. I am tired of it and am ready for this mess to be OVER.

I have to post from work for a while because my home computer is totally FUCKED! I logged on last night to that $2500 piece of shit and some virus has done ate my ass up. I had virus software and spybot and adware right so I tried to run it because the thing said to run it and it would remove the virus BUT it won't let me run any of it. It is there and it is in PROGRAMS and it is on my desktop and in my start menu but it won't run, ANY of it.,. I don't want any advice so please don't give it to me. I am just going to throw the motherfucker in the garbage and call it a day.

Happy Tuesdey! 2 post in a day and they both suck..man I am on a fucking roll!

link | posted by Pissy Britches at Tuesday, May 10, 2005

10 Comments:

Blogger Random and Odd commented at 4:15 PM~  

you know...i'm a computer tech right? You know I have my degree in it right?

I love you for not asking for advice!!

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 4:22 PM~  

Yes you know I do know that..I just figured I would get bombed for not knowing what to do!
HELP ME you BIATCH!

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 5:25 PM~  

Wow...that sucks.

I have no fucking idea how to solve your problem. I'm glad Kristine can :D

Blogger Firestarter5 commented at 8:44 PM~  

Here's some fucking advice anyway...

Start the fucker up in SAFE mode and run your antivirus or whatever you have...

It's worth a try.

$2500 huh...holy fuck for that much money the thing should tie up my fucken shoes each morning....

Blogger The Merry Widow commented at 11:24 PM~  

ctrl-alt-delete. That's my solution for everything. Except I usually just yell it out, rather than actually pushing the keys, due to my extreme frustration with my stupid work computer. "CONTROL ALT DELETE!!!" For some reason, everyone at works thinks I'm a little on the weird side. Can't quite figure out why.

Blogger Weetzie commented at 9:02 AM~  

I think you need to add a "fuckity" to your mast head.

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 11:28 AM~  

oh, yeah, Merry Widow is right. Yell out Control Alt Delete while flipping it off and making faces.

Sometimes, it works.

It works to help you vent some steam, that is.

Blogger Unknown commented at 3:22 PM~  

dont you all see the bigger tradgedy, the boss is back!!! lol, i mean, besides the random junk getting dumped on you, it doesnt change the fact that the boss is back...

Blogger Charlotte in Pa commented at 3:48 PM~  

Jesus! I was just about to tell you to call in sick tomorrow - since the boss will be back and all. But how the hell can you do that with no computer? What would you do all day if you couldn't blog and read blogs? Frankly, I'd rather be at work with the internet. PS - you don't happen to have a Dell, do you?

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 4:08 PM~  

Yes it is a Dell.
Yes the boss is back today.
UGH!
I totally do the CNTRL-ALT-DELETE shit too..Love that.

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pissybritches. Make your own badge here.

Wanna Hear It, Here It Go

Don't Be Real Nosey



Hooker Ass Bitches

web page counter
Nutri System Food
MIZ graphics