<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9284470?origin\x3dhttp://pissybritches.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

What a Fucking Day! HELP ME!

Can I just go back to sleep and wake up and start the day over.
No..didn't think so but never hurts to ask.

I have had the shittiest week so far.

Yesterday, I get a call from my daughters daycare stating that she has once again smashed her head into a chair and her eye is cut all the fuck up and bruised and black and swollen. I go pick her up and it is just that. Pitiful looking. Absolutely PITIFUL FUCKING LOOKING. She slid across the play mat and rammed her face right in a wooden chair. So now my daugher has a black eye..but she is ok. That is the important thing. This morning it looked real nice..like I had beat her up real good. AND I DIDN'T MIGHT I ADD.

THEN,

I go to the mall at lunch to exchange some shoes I bought her that were too small. So I SWORE to GAWD that I had taken out my little credit card holder thingy while I was standing at the register b/c I didn't know if I would have to have it or not to exchange the shoes. Well, I leave the store to go pick up lunch which I had called in about 10 minutes before. I realize that I don't have my credit card thing with all my cards, drivers license ETC in it. As I start to freak the fuck out driving back to the mall I convinced myself that I had it just a few minutes ago. Well I get to the mall...go back and of course there is a different lady there than when I was there so I ask her if she had seen it and she looked EVERYWHERE and FOUND FUCKING NOTHING. So at this point I leave her my cell phone number just in case because I have now convinced myself that the other bitch stole my shit and is now out in the mall shopping her lil' ass off. I had no cash..no way to get my lunch or get any cash to get my lunch so then I realize that I switched purses last night and could have possibly left my credit card thingy in there. I of course couldn't wait and just let it be until I get off work because I am so scared that chick is off using all my $$ on her a nice Coach purse or something so I call my boss and tell him that I just have to drive home and see if it is there. Keep in mind..home is 1 hour away from where I am. So, I drive all the way fucking home and SURE MOTHERFUCKING enough it is in my motherfucking other purse. So, chick didn't steal my shit after all and now I am back at work and trying to calm my ass down from all the madness.

You shall see a pic of the nice puffy eye of Lil' Miss Pissy tonight.

HELP ME! I am losing my mind!

link | posted by Pissy Britches at Tuesday, May 17, 2005

14 Comments:

Blogger evilness commented at 3:22 PM~  

Breath.. it helps.

Yeah yeah yeah, I know.. you want me to "shut the fuck up" lol

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 4:05 PM~  

Aww thanks guys for the encouragement!
I need it today..so fucking bad!
This is why I love all of you so.

Blogger Charlotte in Pa commented at 4:12 PM~  

I feel bad for your daughter, but almost as bad for the daycare workers. I'm a nanny and every time the kids get hurt on the weekend or at night when I am off duty, my first response is "Thank GOD it didn't happen on my watch." THEN I ask how they're doing. It's hell when you're in charge of someone else's kid and they get hurt. Besides, shiners build character, right? (that's what my sisters used to say.. right before they punched me) Hope your day got better!

Blogger Random and Odd commented at 4:18 PM~  

L O _FUCKING_L

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 4:26 PM~  

Kristine- You are a biatch!
You hear me..Mean OLE WHORE YOU!
Making fun of me in my time of need!

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 4:27 PM~  

Charlotte-CAN YOU PLEASE COME BE MY NANNY!
PLEASE!!!!!!!

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 4:51 PM~  

sorry to hear about lil miss pissy. nothing hurts worse than when our kiddies are hurt.

glad the bitch at the counter didnt take yer card...and good thing your boss is understanding-must be all the sex from being married now.

tomorrow is another day--thats what I kept telling myself today. my day completely sucked ass, but i refuse to say another word about it cause it sucked major...i'll just say that.

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 5:22 PM~  

That fucking sucked!

I understand why you drove all the way home, though; I've done shit like that.

Hope Lil' Miss Pissy is doing better. An attorney I used to work for was put through the ringer (her husband, too), when their daughter fell off the bed at 11 mos. old and broke her femur! They understood why, but until their pediatrician arrived, the hospital staff were treating them like America's Most Wanted! Hope you didn't have to go through any of that!

Blogger Kathryn commented at 5:51 PM~  

Oh Mrs. Pissy, I'm sorry you had a sucky fucking day.

Give lil Miss Pissy some ice cream and you have yourself a nice martini and some marlboro's,

and maybe some Xanex.

Afterall, tomorrow is another fucking day!

Blogger Charlotte in Pa commented at 9:20 PM~  

Ha! I'd love to help you out, but I don't think I could handle the fucking mouth that kid is gonna have.

Blogger The Merry Widow commented at 10:55 PM~  

I hope tomorrow is better! Eat some bacon. And ice cream. But not together. That would be icky. That's what I did when I got home from work today. My diet starts tomorrow.

But enough about me...hey, did I tell you that I have pneumonia? Hehehe...

Seriously though, take care of you tonight and get some well deserved R&R!

Blogger Shelli commented at 9:02 AM~  

Awweee poor miss pissy baby!! I bet she cried, but now she looks like a tough girl, huh..imagine what the OTHER girl looks like (I think there should be a tshirt that says that)... LMFAO
anyhow, now no one will fuck with her...
Pffft...fucking growing pains!

Blogger Defective Writer commented at 3:20 PM~  

Sorry to hear that you had such a shitting fucking day! If it makes things any better, I am right there with you about driving home to check. That would have drove me nuts!

Take some time for yourself tonight and decompress.

Blogger Elizabeth commented at 4:46 PM~  

On days like that, just grab the biggest margarita you can find, hunker down and hope for the end of the day.

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pissybritches. Make your own badge here.

Wanna Hear It, Here It Go

Don't Be Real Nosey



Hooker Ass Bitches

web page counter
Nutri System Food
MIZ graphics