<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9284470?origin\x3dhttp://pissybritches.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Happy BELATED FUCKING BIRTHDAY!

I have got to be the suckiest best friend EVER. My best friend Jennifer's 29th birthday was on Saturday..and NO I didn't forget. I sent her a card (she lives in Kentucky) but I was gonna post something fabulous to her and DIDN'T FUCKING do it b/c my lazy ass was at my pool all fucking day getting skin cancer which I think will probably go VERY well with my lung cancer...

SO..to my #1 bitch (besides you Kristine) who I love to death..who checks on me everyday and doesn't get annoyed when I check on her everyday...who tells me her biggest problems and shares her life with me and doesn't try to hide ANYTHING from me....But most of all she ask about me and MY life and how I am doing and cares about me a TON. We have been friends for a long fucking time..about 13 years now to be exact..Thanks for sticking around. I don't know what I would do without your crazy ass. I don't have a whole lot of CLOSE friends who know everything about me..in fact..you are that person. You know more about me than my own husband. Consider yourself lucky to be in my inner circle.

KIDDING KIDDING.
Love you girl!


link | posted by Pissy Britches at Tuesday, June 07, 2005

8 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte in Pa commented at 9:52 PM~  

Pissy, I just KNEW you were a good friend. Isn't it awesome to have people in your life who have known you for a long time and love you despite your bullshit??

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 8:19 AM~  

In case you were wondering..Jennifer is Puss in Boots.
Just thought I would throw that one out there.

Blogger The Merry Widow commented at 10:01 AM~  

Yeah! Best friends rock. Happy 29th B-Day, Puss in Boots!!!

Blogger The Merry Widow commented at 10:01 AM~  

Yeah! Best friends rock. Happy 29th B-Day, Puss in Boots!!!

Blogger Random and Odd commented at 10:50 AM~  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY #1 Bitch!!

Blogger Elizabeth commented at 11:04 AM~  

Best friends are the bestest. Happy B-day Pissy's friend!!! :)

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 11:48 AM~  

Happy Belated Birthday Jennifer aka Puss In Boots. I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

You're both very lucky to have each other!!

Blogger NML/Natalie commented at 2:00 PM~  

That was a lovely post! It's nice to see you do a bit of sentimentality with some swearwords thrown in for good measure ;-)

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pissybritches. Make your own badge here.

Wanna Hear It, Here It Go

Don't Be Real Nosey



Hooker Ass Bitches

web page counter
Nutri System Food
MIZ graphics