<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9284470?origin\x3dhttp://pissybritches.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Stuff Portrait Friday..My Collectible Shit


Here is the only fucking thing I collect. I hate collecting things but feel like I have to collect something so I started buying these glass bottles. I have almost 100 at the moment. I haven't really bought any lately.

link | posted by Pissy Britches at Thursday, June 02, 2005

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 5:45 AM~  

those are cool bottles!

Blogger NML/Natalie commented at 7:58 AM~  

Is it just me, or is there something rather phallic and dildo reminiscent about those bottles? Just a thought...oh, and of course they are very cool bottles!

Blogger Random and Odd commented at 8:55 AM~  

I hope The Fonz comes here today because she is going to FREAK OUT when she sees your collection.

She loves old bottles!!

Hey, where's the 'kids room' pictures :)

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 9:41 AM~  

Girl they were all asleep..I couldn't wake up my baby to take a picture.

Blogger evilness commented at 12:07 PM~  

Ummm.. yeah ok, just go ahead and pack those babies up and ship them to me. I LOVE THEM!!

Blogger Kathryn commented at 6:30 PM~  

Where's the BOOZE bottles?

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pissybritches. Make your own badge here.

Wanna Hear It, Here It Go

Don't Be Real Nosey



Hooker Ass Bitches

web page counter
Nutri System Food
MIZ graphics