Thursday, June 16, 2005
WHAT WAS I FUCKING THINKING???

Yes, I had to have been fucking high the day I bought this. WHAT THE MOTHERFUCKING SHIT was I thinking when I bought this outfit. The pants have a nice stretch waste and lots of pleats. The top has shoulder pads. I bought it when I got my first REAL office job about 10 years ago. I still have it hanging in my closet for some god awful fucking reason.
8 Comments:
- Random and Odd commented at 9:32 PM~
whoa.
- Kathryn commented at 9:45 PM~
Take that thing to the Good Fucking Will.
- Charlotte in Pa commented at 10:34 PM~
Are you saying you want the outfit?
- Pissy Britches commented at 8:22 AM~
Charlotte...HAHAHA.
I will mail that shit to Brown eyed girl if she wants it!- Elizabeth commented at 8:35 AM~
Oh wow, that's bad.
- commented at 12:02 PM~
it took me a minute to even figure out what it was...yah, i'd put that back in the closet...or dig it out when you're feelin like doin some mc hammer dancin with those shoulder pads. lmao...how brave of you to show that...silly pissy girl!
- Pissy Britches commented at 3:50 PM~
That is some ugly shit ain't it. Yeh, damn ugly.
The Good Will don't even want that shit.- Her Daddy's Eyes commented at 6:18 PM~
I think I may also have this outfit...in purple...let me go check...
*runs to closet*
~Eyes
Want to Post a Comment?

