Friday, July 08, 2005
BOW..BOW..BOW IN HAIR!

I pick her up from daycare today and they have a BOW in her hair! Isn't that the cutest fucking thing EVER. I almost cried. I had no idea she had enough hair for a bow! WOO HOO!
7 Comments:
- Charlotte in Pa commented at 8:39 PM~
Annnndddd... that's what I get for commenting before I read the entire update.
- Kathryn commented at 10:08 PM~
so cute; that Lil Miss Pissy!
- Random and Odd commented at 1:42 PM~
she doesn't have enough hair...but she will someday. LONG flowing hair that will attract boys like honey!!
You're so fucked.- Pissy Britches commented at 7:48 PM~
Umm Kristine, I belive you are the one with 3 girls..SO..you are so much more fucked than I am. Oh and Shaun has a girl too...So, tell me..how fucked are you? I doubt you have EVER been fucked that hard.
haha- Random and Odd commented at 8:20 PM~
Well there was that one time in a hotel in San Diego by a guy name 'Franz'.
- Torrie commented at 9:45 PM~
Did they staple it to her head?
- Pissy Britches commented at 8:14 AM~
You are STOOPID Kristine!
STOOPID, STOOPID..
Want to Post a Comment?
