<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9284470?origin\x3dhttp://pissybritches.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

For THE FONZ...

Camel Toe: In human anatomy, the mons veneris (Latin, mound of Venus), is the soft mound of flesh just over the vulva in females (more generally in mammals it is called the mons pubis), raised above the surrounding area due to a pad of fat lying just beneath it. After puberty it is normally covered with pubic hair to a greater or lesser extent. The labia majora or large lips extend on either side of the vulva, and may also be covered with pubic hair.

Here are some visual's for you...

http://ctoe.bolt.com/

link | posted by Pissy Britches at Tuesday, July 12, 2005

7 Comments:

Blogger TSBAllStars3 commented at 3:48 PM~  

Great use of science to explain the phenominon known as "Camel Toe" AKA "Moose Knuckle."

Camel Toe may also accure un-naturally when the subjects underwear or pants are pulled up to a height that exceeds the length of the crotch of the garment being pulled up. Common seen among older women wearing spandex or tight jeans.

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 8:44 AM~  

Yes, camel toe is NASTY and gross. No superman I don't want to see yours..I see enough of that around these parts!
FONZ-I am so glad I made you laugh. Even though Kathy already told you what it was I wanted to give you a visual there.

Blogger dashababy commented at 9:04 AM~  

hahhahah,,, when I read this,, I imagined hearing it with your southern accent,,, made it way funnier for me.

Blogger Vajana commented at 4:36 PM~  

okay i wanted to go there but me explaining what 'camel toe' is to my 8 year old is something i am not ready for just yet.

Hilarious though!!!

Blogger Charlotte in Pa commented at 8:41 PM~  

I can't imagine the google searches that are going to find this post...

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 3:33 PM~  

That was hilarious! lol @ Charlotte's comment!

btw, Pissy - e-mail me your fucking phone # - I hafta hear your accent!

back to my crazy fucking week...

Blogger Shelli commented at 10:04 PM~  

EEEEEEEEEEEEW! lol

too much...they actually have a FUCKING WEBSITE!!!

GAH!

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pissybritches. Make your own badge here.

Wanna Hear It, Here It Go

Don't Be Real Nosey



Hooker Ass Bitches

web page counter
Nutri System Food
MIZ graphics