<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9284470?origin\x3dhttp://pissybritches.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, July 08, 2005

My Lil' Cutie Pie..


How much do I love this child. I could eat her cheeks plum' off her face.

link | posted by Pissy Britches at Friday, July 08, 2005

5 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte in Pa commented at 8:38 PM~  

You got a bow in her hair! Did you end up using duct tape or velcro?? Soooo cute!

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 9:09 PM~  

HDL- Girl, I already bought bows..before she was BORN...they have all been sitting in a drawer for 2 years.
Fonz- I am gonna lock her in her room so she won't be a slut ass like I was. God, I was a horrid lil' slut.
My parents let me get away with WAY too fucking much. Maybe she will be a nun or a lesbian or something. That would be just fine with me. hehe.

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 1:29 PM~  

Lil' Miss Pissy is da bomb! If she were any cuter she'd have to be twins!

lol @ nun or lesbian! OMG! You just have to practice the 'get yours eyes off my kid' glare. It worked most of the time when some 25-year-old was staring at mi hija bonita when she was only 12! AUGH!

the bow is fantastic.

Blogger Renee commented at 12:23 PM~  

She is VERY cute!:-)

Blogger butterstar commented at 9:32 PM~  

look at that face! what a cutie! and I'm totally digging that bow.

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pissybritches. Make your own badge here.

Wanna Hear It, Here It Go

Don't Be Real Nosey



Hooker Ass Bitches

web page counter
Nutri System Food
MIZ graphics