Thursday, July 07, 2005
STUFF PORTRAIT FRIDAY-Favorite Picture..Awww..How FUCKING SAPPY!

This is Mr. Pissy and Mrs. Pissy on our honeymoon. We were in Jamaica (on a cruise) at Dunn's River Falls. This is in the middle of a huge waterfall that we climbed. We are playing kissy face. This is one of the only pictures I have of us together.
9 Comments:
- commented at 9:40 PM~
We did Dunn's River Falls on our honeymoon cruise, too. Were they all in your face about carrying your camera? When we went, they wanted to hold everyone's cameras for us (so they wouldn't get wet, presumably, although it was really because they then demanded tips at the end). I heard about this in advance and was like HELL NO every time they grabbed at my camera. I can hold my own damn camera, thankyouverymuch. Every time I took a picture they glared at me. Suckers.
- dashababy commented at 11:42 PM~
How precious. That is a very sweet picture, "kissyface".
I talked to Kristine tonight and she told me she talked to you on the phone today and I told her I want to hear tooo, so she said she would do a 3 way call tomorrow so we can all chat. Kris is easily entertained and fascinated by accents apparently,,,, lol, but so am I so I cant wait to talk to you.
I guess Im gonna hafta take that long ass drive to Sac to see you when you when you come to visit eh? I hope you like the heat.- Pissy Britches commented at 8:11 AM~
Kalki-Too cool..someone has been there besides me. I knew somebody would know what I was fucking talking about! I only had a disposable camera back then so I didn't care if they held it for me..I was kinda freaked out holding strange peoples hands all that way though. EWWWW...
DBABY-I am coming girl...soon! I promise. I live in TN and it is 90-95 here everyday with humidity thru the fucking roof. Do you know what humidity DOES TO MY HAIR!- Renee commented at 8:19 AM~
I think that is a sweet pissy kissy picture! :-)
- Torrie commented at 11:59 AM~
I see your boobies.
- The Merry Widow commented at 12:56 PM~
Lol @ Torrie!
That is the cutest fucking picture ever. Do you kiss with an accent too?
Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I got your message over on my bloggie-poo. I've been so busy down here, haven't had time to read or write blogs! I'm gonna catch up this weekend though. Be prepared.- Pissy Britches commented at 2:17 PM~
Torrie, you should see them now. The fatter my ass gets..the bigger they get. WHOA
- Torrie commented at 7:29 PM~
Maybe I would like to see them now.
- Pissy Britches commented at 7:56 PM~
NO TITTIES on the Pissy site. Sorry, too chicken shit for that.
FONZ-I can't believe I finally got to talk to you! You sound just like I thought you would. Kristine's voice just freaks me the FUCK OUT!
Want to Post a Comment?

