<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9284470?origin\x3dhttp://pissybritches.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Stuff Portrait Frideee

I will be checkin out all ya'lls shit tomorrow for Stuff Portrait Frideeee..

I won't be participating this week..because........................

1. You have already seen my bed
2. You have already seen my dresser
3. Every picture I have ever posted of myself has been me in my pajamas. My pajamas are ugly..they are old..they are comfy and they consist of some type of cotton capri pant with some sort of goofy fucking pattern such as stripes, flowers you get the fucking point and my favorite..A WHITE FRUIT OF THE LOOM v-neck tshirt which I wear to bed every single fucking night of my life. I would post some picture of a nice sexy Victoria Secret gown which I do have (shoved in a trash bag somewhere in the attic because my ass has grown with my age and I don't like to scare the kids or my husband)

We leave on Sunday for vacation. I will miss you all a lot. Please don't forget about me while I am gone or I will haunt you and all your kids and loved ones in your fucking dreams everynight of your life.

link | posted by Pissy Britches at Thursday, July 28, 2005

11 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte in Pa commented at 8:33 AM~  

Of course we won't forget about you, Pissy. Sheesh! I hope that you have a great vacation and that Little Miss Pissy is cooperative. Take pictures!

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 8:58 AM~  

hey - have a fucking wonderful vacation, Pissy!

you do have a nice bed and dresser - I remember :)

Blogger Renee commented at 9:08 AM~  

Awww us newbies get snubbed. Now i am gonna surf your whole fucking blog!lol

Have a great fucking vacation pissy!:-)

Blogger Renee commented at 9:14 AM~  

Ok i found all your shit and i LOVe it all! Your bathroom kicks ass too!!

Blogger Mahala commented at 11:33 AM~  

HOW could we possibly forget ya? Don't stress out over the vacation and have a good time. We'll be waiting for all the stories when you get back.

Blogger Random and Odd commented at 11:55 AM~  

Hey H-A-Bitch...You know I wouldn't leave without saying goodbye.

You have a good trip. YOU SHOULD BE HERE RIGHT NOW...but that's okay.

Send me your user name and password so I can upload your "Blog This" button while you're gone...having fun...why you should BE HERE.

;)

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 12:04 PM~  

I didn't participate either this week...glad I'm not the only one.

Hope y'all have a great vacation-take lots of pics. (NOT in your jammies either) Stay safe and enjoy your time together.

See ya when I see ya.

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 4:12 PM~  

Thanks guys! I will holllllaaaa when I get back.
If I make it back in one piece.

Blogger Kathryn commented at 5:44 PM~  

Have fun you hooker-ass-bitch-mothafucka-HO.

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 11:50 AM~  

Bitches..Yall are just fabulous!

Blogger NML/Natalie commented at 5:45 AM~  

Have a fabulous vacation and you are impossible to forget!

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pissybritches. Make your own badge here.

Wanna Hear It, Here It Go

Don't Be Real Nosey



Hooker Ass Bitches

web page counter
Nutri System Food
MIZ graphics