<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9284470?origin\x3dhttp://pissybritches.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

What THE FUCK????!!!!!!

Mr. Pissy and myself have been hanging out on the couch reading the local "shopper" as we like to call it down here in our parts. The "shopper" or whatever you prefer to call is a local paper where nice stupid folks advertise stupid fucking shit to sell or buy. We laughed so hard at some of the shit we read that I may need to call the carpet cleaners to come scrub the piss off my lovely new couch..

Thought that I would share some of these brilliant ads with you lovely folks.

And yes, I swuuur to gawd this is true shit.

#1
Registerd Nigerian Dwarf
goats, bucks and does, various colors and ages, call for more info.
(yes, you may know what a Nigerian dwarf goat is but I had no fucking clue)

#2
8 Calculators-
solar powered with battery inside.
(who the fuck would sell 8 calculators & don't most calculators have batteries inside, even if they are solar powered??)

#3
Meat Hogs
- Ready NOW! Buy at farm, 350 pounds and up. $50 per pound.
(fuck, I better call about that shit RIGHT fucking now!)

#4
Ladies T-Shirts
- M/L/XL $1 each or 10 for $7; Over 1000 to choose from. 50 for $35 but will sell all 134 for $85. Also, 19 sweaters for $15.

and this is my favorite...

#5
Pool Table
- Walmart size $125
(hmmmm...Walmart size..yeh, we compare everything we own to Walmart around here)

Happy Fucking Wednesdeeyy..

link | posted by Pissy Britches at Wednesday, July 06, 2005

11 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte in Pa commented at 10:37 PM~  

Walmart size. That's fucking hilarious. Now if they had said Sam's Club size, I would understand, but Walmart??

Blogger Vajana commented at 11:39 PM~  

That truly is a WTF moment. I wonder if Wal-Mart sized is smaller than Sears but larger than say, Kmart??

Blogger Mahala commented at 11:32 AM~  

Okay so is that a regular Walmart size? Or a Super Walmart size?

Blogger Kathryn commented at 1:05 PM~  

Walmart sized?
What are the dimensions?

Blogger NML/Natalie commented at 1:51 PM~  

My personal favorite was the Nigerian Dwarf Goat. Hilarious! Couldn't they have just advertised a dwarf or a Nigerial Dwarf? There are some funny mofo's out there!

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 2:52 PM~  

I don't know what these fucking people are thinking. HDL-I know it doesn't make sense..that just goes to show you about people around here.

Blogger Kathryn commented at 7:42 PM~  

Will you shut up about me hating you, you stupid fucking bitch-ho.

We're going to do it ANOTHER time. Name the weekend and I'll fly my ass to Ca-li-for-ni-a!

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 8:47 AM~  

stupid fucking bitch ho...
i love that phrase..may i use it?

Blogger Kathryn commented at 12:14 PM~  

Absolutely.

Blogger Shelli commented at 7:19 PM~  

Hardee fucken harr... "$50 per pound" If I could only sell my fat ass for 50.00 a pound we'd all be fucken delighted...

Blogger Amy commented at 6:14 AM~  

These were too funny! My personal fave is the ladies T shirts one. I mean, how many different prices for the same thing do they have to come up with?

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pissybritches. Make your own badge here.

Wanna Hear It, Here It Go

Don't Be Real Nosey



Hooker Ass Bitches

web page counter
Nutri System Food
MIZ graphics