<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9284470?origin\x3dhttp://pissybritches.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, August 15, 2005

AM NOT RUBBING THEM! CAN'T MAKE ME

So, Mr. Pissy, bless his heart (he loves it when I say that real soouuuthern and drawn out) is getting the NADS clipped on Friday morning. Yep, that is it..no more procreation up in here.

Do you think they would let me take pictures, then I could post them for all to see? Hmm..probably not.

Gross.

And honey if you are reading this..I SO am not staying home all day with you after the surgery and rubbing them. I will however make you lunch, bring you a drink, help you outside to smoke etc. but I WILL NOT RUB THEM..DO YOU HEAR ME.

link | posted by Pissy Britches at Monday, August 15, 2005

10 Comments:

Blogger NML/Natalie commented at 4:49 PM~  

I'm with Mrtl. He probably won't be that keen on you touching them so you've been relieved of that duty ;-)Would you mind if I passed on the pics? I have a feeling that it wouldn't be my kind of thing. I get quesy and shit!

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 8:20 PM~  

Oh yeh, I forgot about that.
I wonder why he ask me to rub them.
Guess he forgot he would feel like someone kicked him.

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 8:25 PM~  

Pissy! He's probably lookin for any excuse for you to rub/caress/fondle his jewels. He's still a man. Men are sneaky like that--any opportunity to getcha to rub 'em they will.

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 8:28 PM~  

Well maybe I should try to rub them just to see him scream in horror.
No, I can't do that. I do love him.
I just like to pick on him and his balls.

Blogger Firestarter5 commented at 8:28 PM~  

To quote KimmyK from long ago in VP: "I just got a pee shiver"

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 8:35 PM~  

Oh fuck. My husband talks about damn pee shivers all the fucking time.
And I thought he was the only one that had this.
Where have you guys been all my life?

Blogger Michele in Michigan commented at 1:17 AM~  

pee shivers? ROFLMFAO

A practical hint for you: since you have a little one in diapers (I LOVED that "lil shit ass" moniker, BTW), make NadMan an ice diaper for his "Precious." At the end where the tabs are, grasp the inside & outside of the diaper & pull apart (like when you open a bag of chips). Stick your fingers down to move that fluffy junk aside & make a tunnel about 1/2way down. Fill halfway with crushed ice & "shake it down." Use the tabs to seal it: With the absorbant side facing upward, make a small fold or 2 and stick the tabs to the BACK of the diaper. No mess & stays cold for hours wihtout making him look like he's pissed his pants.

ALso great for when your lil shit ass gets hit in the head with a Tonka truck in the next coupe of years. Absorbs any blood too. :)

That's the OB nurse in me LOLOL

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 9:34 AM~  

Michele in Michigan..damn you are GOOD. That is like the most creative thing EVER
Tina-Oh don't worry girl. I will be at work by NOON. I am taking his ass home and dropping him off and leaving.

Blogger dashababy commented at 10:15 AM~  

Michelle in Michigan: What a great idea! I had not heard that before, not even from Hellouise.
Pissy, I feel for Mr. Pissy. I watched one of those surgeries before and it aint pretty. Course most surgeries aint pretty but it is painful, especially when they pull that thing out, the vas deferens, and snip it. OOOCH. Thats the part where they want to throw up.
Maybe some gentle kisses are in order. hehe.

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 10:44 AM~  

HDL-Nope, no more kids for me. He has 2 already and if we didn't have them all the time we would probably have another but you know if we had another one we would have to buy a new house. He feels like he is too old to have anymore anyways. I don't really want another one, at least today I don't.
Dashababy-I cannot kiss them. No way. I would vomit. I have never seen one on TV. Maybe it will come on before Friday so I can check it out.

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pissybritches. Make your own badge here.

Wanna Hear It, Here It Go

Don't Be Real Nosey



Hooker Ass Bitches

web page counter
Nutri System Food
MIZ graphics