<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9284470?origin\x3dhttp://pissybritches.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Bra's and Panties and Motley Crue

I just ordered 5 tickets to attend the MOTLEY FUCKING CRUE concert. I don't know why I am so excited but it made it more real to me when I actually hit that "order" button.

I know for those who don't understand my obsession with Nikki Sixx/Motley Crue you think I am stupid, and crazy but this is seriously a lifelong dream of mine. Hey, maybe your lifelong dream is to travel around the world and see the sites or go on a cruise or meet some famous person. Mine is to see Motley Crue in concert, I have wanted to see them since I was like 13. I never got to. My life was so sad and deprived b/c my mom wouldn't let me go to a Motley Crue concert at 13.

The funny thing is I almost talked Mr. Pissy who HATES them into going with me but he said he wouldn't want to see his wife throwing her bra and panties on stage and getting all crazy. Hmm..I wonder what the issue is.

Now Shaun, can you make me a shirt that says NIKKI SIXX IS HOT or something like that.

link | posted by Pissy Britches at Wednesday, August 24, 2005

18 Comments:

Blogger Random and Odd commented at 1:33 PM~  

you're such a dork!! I love it though.

Hey, let me know when the concert is so I can get Shaun to making some designs for you.

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 1:48 PM~  

September 10th
Tell him to make me a Tshirt.
Nothing too dirty.
I am a mother you know.
hehehe!

Blogger Elizabeth commented at 2:49 PM~  

Nikki Sixx is a hot animal. I don't care that his hair looks like he got electrocuted or that you can't find his natural skin tone below the neck. He is just hot hot hot. I am jealous now.

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 4:32 PM~  

OH.MY.GOD!
I'll send you my panties and if ya can throw 'em on stage to Tommy Lee OK? Holy shit he's hot! I lovveee me some Motley Crue!

I tried and tried to win tickets when they were in Columbus, Ohio, but didn't win. Bitches.

Hope you have a great time!

Blogger dashababy commented at 12:24 AM~  

OMG! I know how you feel. Its kinda like my life long dream to see David Cassidy. I close once but damn that Tommy Tune for replacing him!

Blogger dashababy commented at 12:25 AM~  

ahem, I meant, " I GOT close once".
He was my whole reason for going to Vegas.

Blogger The Humanity Critic commented at 2:06 AM~  

Just passing through, cool blog by the way.

Blogger Random and Odd commented at 11:38 AM~  

Oh dear god in heaven.

my sister just admited to the internet she has a long time dream of seeing David Cassidy.

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 4:03 PM~  

Mel-GURL, he is the only exemption I have in my marriage.
I FUCKING LOVE HIM.
He is the hottest fucking thing..I CANT FUCKING WAIT to throw my panties at him.

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 4:04 PM~  

DBaby-YOU CANNOT be serious. David Cassidy!
Too freaking funny!
I see him on VH1 all the time..I don't know any of his songs though.

Blogger Kami commented at 6:58 PM~  

And I'm stuck going to see Neil Fucking Diamond in October with Mom and the uncle. Shit.

Blogger dashababy commented at 9:36 PM~  

LOL, Neil Diamond! Who am I kidding? I'd totally see Neil and sing right along "Sweet Caroline... ba ba bum"
Yes, David Cassidy! Hes hot, if you're old like me.

Blogger Renee commented at 7:38 AM~  

That is fucking awesome!

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 8:05 AM~  

Shaun...no thong here please.
A bra would be nice. kidding!

Blogger LizzieDaisy commented at 2:15 PM~  

When I went to see Bowling for Soup this month, they were practically begging for boob flashes and undies to be thrown, and even though it was at this massive bar, I don't think they got anything. Course, if my hub hadn't been there... I dunno, I was so in the mood. It was probably the booze though. They group did stay and party afterward (I think... they said they were going to, we left to party elsewhere) so maybe they got some then. Anyway, have a great time at the concert... I'll have to come back to hear the stories.

Oh, and the nad shaving... he should have a grand ol time growing that back. I'm sure you'll be hearing about THAT soon. :)

Blogger ladylongfellow commented at 3:44 PM~  

You Go Mrs. Pissy! Have a great time at the concert! I understand your "thing" with nikki...I have my "thing" with Kip Winger....a few others...lol. Life is too damn short not to fulfill dreams you have!

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 3:45 PM~  

LLFellow-HE IS FUCKING HOT!
That is the Winger dude!
Holy shit..I forgot about him.
She's only 17...17...

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 7:27 PM~  

You will have a great time...Just went to their concert in Toronto this past.
Strippers, Little People, the whole shabang....HAD A FAB TIME!
Sum 41 was pretty good as well..the other openers were ok. Enjoy the Show!

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pissybritches. Make your own badge here.

Wanna Hear It, Here It Go

Don't Be Real Nosey



Hooker Ass Bitches

web page counter
Nutri System Food
MIZ graphics