<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9284470?origin\x3dhttp://pissybritches.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, August 05, 2005

I'm FUCKING BAAAACCCCKKKK

HI BITCHES!
God, I missed ya'll!

I didn't jump off a mountain, I didn't kill EVEN 1 OF THE 3 KIDS!

I am tired, worn out and have 400 pictures to sort through(yeh, we took that many) and a birthday party to get ready for Lil' Miss Pissy on Sunday.

Thanks to Puss In Boots for posting for me. She did a fabulous job!

More from me later...

Now, how fucking are ya?

link | posted by Pissy Britches at Friday, August 05, 2005

8 Comments:

Blogger Mahala commented at 7:59 PM~  

Welcome fucking home!!!!

Blogger Charlotte in Pa commented at 8:20 PM~  

Welcome back, Pissy! I sure missed you. No one's given Kristine a healthy ration of shit in a week. Get over there and raise hell, girl! I'm glad you made it back and that the kids are still alive. Two very impressive achievements!!

Blogger Random and Odd commented at 9:57 PM~  

I'm really fucking glad that your next trip is going to be here because I don't think I can handle you leaving me like that.

Seriously. Don't do that again.

Blogger Kathryn commented at 2:36 AM~  

Next trip is CALIFORNIA
Here we come!!!!!!
Start packing girl; wait, unpack first and do laundry, then pack.

Blogger Firestarter5 commented at 9:34 AM~  

Welcome the fuck back!

Blogger dashababy commented at 10:06 AM~  

Well shit howdy! Yay! Youre back! Glad no one died!
Me and Kris have been practicin' our ya'lls. Cant wait to see you.

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 11:46 AM~  

Thanks yall. Hope you missed me a little bit.
I was glad to be home until we figured out that our air doesn't work now.
I am stuck in this house smothering to fucking death.
No one can fix it today either..
FUCK FUCK FUCK

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 4:44 AM~  

Welcome home pissy pants! Hope you had a great time and...can't wait to see the pics!

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pissybritches. Make your own badge here.

Wanna Hear It, Here It Go

Don't Be Real Nosey



Hooker Ass Bitches

web page counter
Nutri System Food
MIZ graphics