Tuesday, August 09, 2005
On A MUCH Lighter Note...
I am about to pee myself.Fuck!
I just heard my daughter count to 10 all by her fucking self.
Maybe she was suppose to be doing this already..I have NO FUCKING CLUE.
All I know is she will be 2 tomorrow and she jibber jabbers all the time but I rarely get anything out of it..BUT, just now...she counted to 10..and I made her do it 3 times just to make sure I was not crazy.
I guess she knows more than I think she does.
This day is turning out to be NOT so bad after all.
Thanks for all your wonderful words today. I needed it and once again you "put out"..now go put out for someone who loves you.
19 Comments:
- Pissy Britches commented at 8:21 PM~
Not that I don't love you all..
I will shut up now..
That is all (Kristine)- Charlotte in Pa commented at 8:47 PM~
Counting to 10 at 2 years old is very impressive! Now teach her to do it in Spanish. It's a great party trick.
- Pissy Britches commented at 8:54 PM~
Ummm...I think I can still do that Charlotte..Yeh, I can.
Ok..whew..I thought I had lost the only thing I actually learned in Spanish class because I FUCKING FAILED IT.
But I did retain the 1-10 thing. :)- Charlotte in Pa commented at 9:15 PM~
Pissy! I so want to chat with you online. We could be having fun. My AIM is CKHilliker2 and Yahoo is CKHilliker.
- commented at 9:22 PM~
Yeah...counts to 10 already? I don't think mi hija was counting at two, and she ended up with an economics degree from a fucking Ivy League school, so GO LIL' MISS PISSY!
Really...I don't think counting is in the baby books till like 3 or 4... but that was a long time ago, and I'm over 40 and have been fucked stupid (or at least a little dumb) a few times since mi hija was little...
sure...I'll find someone to put out to in a New York minute ;-)- Margaret commented at 12:37 AM~
I felt the same way when my 4 year old counted backwards from 10, of course, when I asked her who taught her that, she said 'nobody'.
Another thing, just wait until she starts spelling random words...at about 3, or is able to identify the letters in the alphabet.- Christine commented at 8:15 AM~
Hate to jump on the band wagon but I totally agree. 2 seems so early to be able to understand the concept of numbers let alone be able to count. Future genius in waiting.
- Pissy Britches commented at 8:32 AM~
Charlotte- I am sorry I missed you!
I had chores to do after I posted this and then my ass went to bed!- Elizabeth commented at 8:53 AM~
Clearly she is brilliant.
Like her mama. :)- Vajana commented at 10:36 AM~
happy birthday to the brilliant little one!!!
- Torrie commented at 12:00 PM~
Happy Birthday little miss Pissy!
- Charlotte in Pa commented at 2:00 PM~
Ha! No problem, Pissy. I was a little intoxicated and wanted to play and NO ONE was online. Maybe next time!
- Random and Odd commented at 2:50 PM~
It won't be long before she'll be showing your her melons.
;)
GOd, I missed you when you were gone!!- NML/Natalie commented at 3:15 PM~
Happy birthday Little Miss Pissy. She is very clever and no, 2 year olds don't normally count to 10. Particularly when they don't say much else!
- Pissy Britches commented at 3:48 PM~
Kristine-I missed you too!
NML-Well, she does say a lot of stuff that I can understand but most everyone else can't. I just had no clue she could count. I guess they taught her at daycare. Hell, who knows!
I wish I would have had a tape recorder though. That shit was so funny.- commented at 3:51 PM~
wait til she says bad words. you'll be wishin for the days of silence. but you'll wish ya had a tape recorder then too. my abbie's first bad word and I still remember this-makes me laugh...it was "somebitch"
- letti commented at 12:17 PM~
wowzerss...you got a genius on your hands... :)
- Pissy Britches commented at 1:47 PM~
Naw..I don't think she is a genius..she can't say her ABC's or some shit like that.
Plus, I couldn't get her to do it again today so..maybe I was just smoking crack or something.- The Merry Widow commented at 2:43 PM~
Lol. You said "put out."
Want to Post a Comment?

