<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9284470?origin\x3dhttp://pissybritches.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

On A Lighter Note

Anniversary=Tomorrow

I told Mr. Pissy I wanted 1 of the following 3 things..

Laptop
Coach Bag
D70

Guess what he said..
"Are you fucking crazy, you can want in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up the fastest" blah blah blah..

Then he continued on to tell me how spoiled I am and how I won't be getting any of those nice and too expensive things and blah blah blah.

So I am 95% sure I will be getting myself a new fucking laptop. If I don't I won't be mad. I am not a total selfish bitchmouth. I will however post a picture of it whatever it is.

I made reservations today to The Melting Pot. FONDUE fucking fabulousness. If you have one in your area..GO..it is total fucking orgasmic yumminess.

link | posted by Pissy Britches at Tuesday, September 20, 2005

12 Comments:

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 8:36 PM~  

Oh guuurrlll..It is so good.
They have an assortment of stuff and you just choose which combination you want.
The last time we had some shit that was like
breads with all the different cheeses for you to dip in and then they brought out the meat..shrimp, steak, chicken and more cheese to dip it in and then MY FAVORITE..the strawberries, bannanas, and every other kind of fruit you could fucking imagine.
It is pricey which I HATE cuz I am a cheap ass ho but it was worth it.

Blogger pack of 2 commented at 9:40 PM~  

I love it there. We used to eat at The Melting Pot a couple of times a year. The one by my house closed down;(
There is one downtown but a girl I don't like works there so I won't eat there. I fear she will talk my ear off & I'll have paid $100 to eat fondue & be pissed off!
sigh, I do miss it though.

Blogger Random and Odd commented at 12:35 AM~  

Hey, my blog is down. It should be up and running soon.

http://status.blogger.com/atom.xml

This is how to check on blogger.

*hug* you have a good one okay?

I miss you so much!

Blogger Margaret commented at 12:49 AM~  

we have one here...but it is damn expensive...and so not my sort of thing...lol...

peace...

Blogger Renee commented at 9:09 AM~  

Shit, i'm thinking you should get ALL 3!!

I have never been to the melting pot and we don't live near one...another reason to move back to the Boro!

Blogger Kami commented at 11:00 AM~  

Come visit me, honey. There's a fucking Coach outlet in San Marcos, just 3.5 hours down the road. That's where I built my collection. Happy Anniversary!

Blogger Kathryn commented at 11:16 AM~  

I used to love the melting pot too. I want to go to the one downtown and see whoever it is that Shelly doesn't like.

Pissy, you are a spoiled bitch. He probably will get you all three things cuz he loooovees you!!!

Miss you love you happy anniversary!

Blogger Margaret commented at 12:40 PM~  

Happy Anniversary!!!

peace...

Blogger Chickie commented at 1:03 PM~  

I've been pestering the husband to take me to The Melting Pot. This settles it, we are so going the next time we dine out.

I told him it would be good and now I have my proof!

Blogger Networkchic commented at 1:07 PM~  

Cheap ass. Buy yourself a new laptop on his credit card. Lose the bill.

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 1:43 PM~  

MRTL-Holy shit! See, why can't I have luck like that. I would have passed the fuck OUT!
Kristine-Your blog isn't down anymore. Why haven't you posted today yet????
Monkey-Yes, it is expensive but I am not paying..plus we have a $50 gift card that we got for Xmas last year. Believe me, most of the time we are eating Arby's or Taco Bell.
Renee-Can you just be my husband since you think I am deserving of all 3. No??? I will piss myself if I get just 1!
Kami-COACH OUTLET! I didn't know they had those. Umm...yeh, I would die.
RSG-yes, I know I am a spoiled bitch. Not like Beverly Hills spoiled though, like HillBilly redneck spoiled. There is a HUGE difference.
Chickie-Go..you will luv it!
Networkchic-He has no credit cards. Cash only or we don't get it. Dammit!

Blogger Janet commented at 9:12 PM~  

Happy Anniversary, Pissy. We have a Melting Pot here in Seattle and I absolutely love it. Especially during happy hour- half price melted chese and wine! And we not only have Couch stores, but Couch outlets out here in the PacNW. You should come visit!!!

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pissybritches. Make your own badge here.

Wanna Hear It, Here It Go

Don't Be Real Nosey



Hooker Ass Bitches

web page counter
Nutri System Food
MIZ graphics