<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9284470?origin\x3dhttp://pissybritches.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Ryan's Stuff Portrait Friday..Not Where It Is Suppose To Be


See this big fucking mess in the corner of my living room..yes, I said LIVING ROOM. Well, no where else to put it except outside in the fucking yard, so here it sits. I HATE IT BEING THERE, I really, really, really hate it. But, our house is so full of kids so we have no official "office".

link | posted by Pissy Britches at Thursday, September 29, 2005

10 Comments:

Blogger Renee commented at 6:23 AM~  

We bought a computer desk "amoire" for our living room so you can close it and it looks nice in the living room. You can prob find it in my blog if you look!

I played too!

Blogger Kathryn commented at 10:53 AM~  

Yeah, I agree with Renee, you should buy yourself a nice armoire so you can close that shit up.

I'll try to find you one!!!

Blogger Networkchic commented at 3:22 PM~  

Hey, your picture is crooked.

Blogger dashababy commented at 5:35 PM~  

If that's a mess,,,, you would hate to see our computer room. Actually, Kevin cleaned it up a bit after me nagging for a couple weeks.
Your little area looks pretty tidy if you ask me. An armoire would be really nice tho.

Blogger Firestarter5 commented at 6:15 PM~  

Who the fuck is posing for Playgirl there?

Blogger Charlotte in Pa commented at 6:39 PM~  

Pissy! Go sign up for the blog frog. He wants his picture taken with Lil Princess Pissy... plus he wants to be in Tennessee

Blogger Lucky Lum commented at 7:39 PM~  

hey you can watch tv while you're blogging!
nice legs

Blogger Charlotte in Pa commented at 8:18 PM~  

There's a link up now for you to sign up! (on the right hand side)

Blogger Bsoholic commented at 10:47 PM~  

I used to have my desk and computer in living room. I have since moved it to guest bedroom/office.

BTW that looks like a dell dimendion 2400, we have the same computer. Coolio!

Blogger Bsoholic commented at 10:48 PM~  

er i mean *dimension*

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pissybritches. Make your own badge here.

Wanna Hear It, Here It Go

Don't Be Real Nosey



Hooker Ass Bitches

web page counter
Nutri System Food
MIZ graphics