<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9284470?origin\x3dhttp://pissybritches.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Yucky Stuff


Food In House That We Don't Eat.

Karo Syrup
Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate (we have 4 boxes of it)
Banana Bread Mix
Minute Rice
Wolfgang Pucks Chicken N Dumplins WTF????????????
Pinto Beans

All of the above have been sitting in my cabinet for AT LEAST a year. But I don't throw it away b/c having the cabinets full of food makes me somehow feel secure. As a little girl sometimes my cabinets were lacking food soooo...now when I go to the grocery store I buy stupid shit just to fill the cabinets up.
Yes god dammit, I am queen of the weirdo's.

link | posted by Pissy Britches at Thursday, September 29, 2005

9 Comments:

Blogger Kami commented at 9:26 PM~  

Take that shit to the food bank! I'll put mine up fucking later. :)

Blogger Random and Odd commented at 9:39 PM~  

Yeah..I just bought something...tried it and GAGGED!

Blogger Renee commented at 6:25 AM~  

LOL I want the Hot Chocolate. It is DAMN cold here this morn!!

Blogger Kathryn commented at 10:51 AM~  

When they do a food drive this Thanksgiving/Christmas, just put that shit in there.

I know what you mean, I buy a lot of shit I don't use either.

Blogger pack of 2 commented at 1:01 PM~  

Check the dates on the dry/can goods. Just last week I cleaned out the pantry & found noodles, soups and alike that expired in 2002!!! It was the same as you...knew I wouldn't eat it but didn't want to throw it out.
I have since thrown it all out.
Honestly, I didn't know those things expire.


Shelly

Blogger dashababy commented at 5:38 PM~  

that hot chocolate will keep forever. dont throw it away!!!
hahahaha, I just got in trouble not too long ago for throwing stuff away in moms cupboard. Well, it was way old.

Blogger Mama Duck commented at 9:07 PM~  

Is there any other kind of rice besides Minute Rice?

Blogger Leska McCall commented at 4:36 AM~  

The soup is actually decent....tastes nothing like actual c & d, but won't make you gag. I played too.

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 11:23 AM~  

My mother in law actually volunteers at our local food bank 4 days a week. I could just push all this shit off on her!

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pissybritches. Make your own badge here.

Wanna Hear It, Here It Go

Don't Be Real Nosey



Hooker Ass Bitches

web page counter
Nutri System Food
MIZ graphics