Sunday, October 09, 2005
Looks Like A Red Carpet Disaster...

This is a full length shot of the manequin that sits in Gran Sissy's living room. Yes, as soon as you open the front door this is what you see. She thinks she is so fucking hot but I say she looks like a fucking idiot. (But don't tell Gran Sissy I said that, he would be very upset with me)
4 Comments:
- Kami commented at 9:07 PM~
Why the HAB in the house?
- Chickie commented at 2:02 AM~
I love her! I wanted to put a mannequin up and dress her according to the seasons but my idea was vetoed.
- Pissy Britches commented at 8:41 AM~
Kami-She is a decoration I guess you would say.
He got her from a department store that was going out of business. She is the drag queen of the house.
MRTL-you got me on that one. She is a hooker ass bitch ain't she. She needs some new drag in a real bad way but you can't tell my Daddy nothing.
Chickie-She is sure an interesting conversation piece.- Candy commented at 10:10 PM~
That is some scary shit. And that fabric? The costume ladies at work used to sell stuff made of that shit, ITCHY. Yucky.
Want to Post a Comment?
