<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9284470?origin\x3dhttp://pissybritches.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Pissy Monday's


Found this old picture of Lil' Miss Pissy tonight. When my computer crashed a few months ago I had to burn all my pic's that I had taken to disc and I just now got a chance to put some of them back on this piece of shit computer. (there were 5,000 of them) This is exactly how I feel on Monday mornings. Can I just say..MONDAY'S SUCK ASSHOLES. Yes, they do. Damn, this pic is kind of ugly isn't it?

link | posted by Pissy Britches at Sunday, October 16, 2005

8 Comments:

Blogger Candy commented at 11:59 PM~  

That baby clearly needs kisses, and toys, and a nap.

I agree, mondays suck, lets all go back to bed.

Blogger pack of 2 commented at 1:08 AM~  

Damn, She is PISSED OFF!!

I feel like that a lot too:)

Shelly

Blogger Chickie commented at 2:42 AM~  

Sweety Jesus! What an angry looking little individual!

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 5:04 AM~  

Christ Almighty, that's exactly what I looked like this morning as well...

Mondays. Should be banned.

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 9:41 AM~  

Oh she doesn't look happy Pissy. Thank God those days are over and she's her adorable happy self now.

Blogger Random and Odd commented at 9:43 AM~  

She looks just like you after you have to get up after only 3 hours of sleep and fly home. ;)

*hug* miss you, nerdlinger.

IM me today...I have a feeling it's going to be one of THOSE mornings.

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 10:15 AM~  

Jessica-Girl, that is the truth. I am so glad that I don't remember most of all that mess. That rarely happens now and I LIKE IT THAT WAY!
Shelly-She was ALWAYS pissed off as a baby. Be glad I didn't have a blog then. I was a WRECK!
Chickie-Amen sister. She could have her a fit..lemme tell you.
Spinsterella-Monday's should be banned..they really should. Why can't I be rich and stay the fuck home!
Cass-If I had full week of Mondays I would pull all my eyelashes out one by one!
Kimmy-Thank God is right. I could not do it again, would not could not WON'T...
Kristine-hey hooker...where you been at. My blog has been missing you..I really do look like that after 3 hours of sleep. That is scary..I MISS YOU!

Blogger Elizabeth commented at 3:06 PM~  

Honestly I think that picture is precious. It is just like she is yelling "HELLO, DO YOU NOT SEE ME PISSED OFF?"

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pissybritches. Make your own badge here.

Wanna Hear It, Here It Go

Don't Be Real Nosey



Hooker Ass Bitches

web page counter
Nutri System Food
MIZ graphics