Tuesday, October 25, 2005
Pussy Anyone?
Damn, I hate that word. That is just fucking wrong. Whoever made up that word I hope they are burning in eternal HELL.Anyways, Pissy has decided that we need additional puss around here. As if we didn't have enough already. I am going to get a cat/kitten....no, I'm not crazy. I really, really, want a cat and when I really, really decide I want something I want it like 2 days ago.
However, I wanted to ask my fellow Hooker Ass Bitches what you think about this. I am a little concerned because I do have a 2 year old. Are cats/kittens good with toddlers? I am just confused. I know that it wouldn't be a good idea for McKenna to pick the fucking cat up and swing it around by the tail or something like that. I mean, she loves animals and is really nice and good with them. She doesn't try to pull tails or kick them or jump on their head which is always a positive. I want a house cat, not an outdoor one. Is there anything I should look for when I start my pussy search? I don't want one with a lot of hair but I don't want a bald one either. (HA, I crack my shit up.) Is declawing a cat considered to be like evil and wrong? I don't know SHIT about cats because I haven't had one in 15 years. Yes, I could have done research on the internet but how fucking boring is that. I wanna hear it from you.
So here is your chance to tell me how it is. I know you bitches have cats so let's hear it.
Help a Pissy get her kitty cat on.
21 Comments:
- Kami commented at 8:48 PM~
Hmmm, I think that if your little one pissed off your pussy, your pussy would let her know, and maybe it would happen only once. I had my indoor cats declawed. It is kinda shitty to do, but if you have little ones... I mean, you don't want your daughter to have a big ass pussy scar across her face as an adult. Maybe you could get a nice adult one from the shelter who is used to little people?
- Pissy Britches commented at 8:48 PM~
Thanks guys. I thought the whole declawing thing was totally wrong but wanted to check with cat lovers. I know my mom had a cat when I was little that was declawed but when we got her she was already that way. I am thinking I will just find one that is already declawed. I COULD not take a cat and have it declawed just to make that clear. I am not a total mean evil bitch. I was just thinking I could find one already declawed. If that makes sense..
- commented at 9:06 PM~
i dont have a cat Pissy....sorry I can't help. I can't imagine that it would be a bad thing for there to be an animal around though.
Good luck....
got a name picked out yet?
If you do get a cat, get it from the humane society-save a kitty.- Chickie commented at 9:30 PM~
I think it's better to declaw a cat once than to have to beat it's ass every time it tears your shit up. Or yell at it and emotionally scar it.
When I had a cat, she was declawed and I felt no guilt.
I'd maybe recommend an adult cat instead of a kitten. It might be a little more tolerant with Little Pissy.- Mahala commented at 10:19 PM~
I've got one cat that will let kids flip him upside down and carry him like a baby, and I've got one who hides when she hears their little feet hit the porch. It just depends on the cat I think.
- pack of 2 commented at 10:30 PM~
pISSY~
PLEASE DON'T DECLAW THE CAT. IT IS CRUEL!
It is what adrianne said...it would be like you going in & having your fingers cut off at the first knuckle. I did it once to two of my cat & they refused to use the litter box after that! They just pissed/shit NEXT TO the box!
You can buy scratch rugs for your cat that have cat nip scent...most cats know what to do with them.
Our girl cat is afraid of everything & the boy is afraid of nothing if that helps you decide.
d over at onlyinmydreamsetc.blogspot.com just got a baby kitty & she has a 2 yr old son. You could drop by her blog & see how things are going with her kid & the cat.
Please drop by my blog & take the poll I just put up for the final names for RSG's mom's cat!
Thanks,
Shelly- Margaret commented at 11:13 PM~
imo...declawing is a bad thing...we have cats and Pman is fine with them...but like all children, they have to learn to be gentle with certain things...this is one of those things...and i do believe that if Little Miss Pissy hurt the pussy, then pussy would let her know...you could then use that and remind her that you said to be gentle...
i think its a good idea to have animals with kids...good therapy... :)
peace...- pack of 2 commented at 12:09 AM~
Please don't declaw. If you get a kitten and start trimming their nails right away they won't care EVER, it just becomes a part of life for them. PLease, please don't declaw your cat.We trim our cats nails once a week and they could care less. You'll love your little pussy tho.
Angie- Vajana commented at 7:22 AM~
we have two cats. At first I was torn, my youngest was 3 and loved to pick those cats up. Both of my kids got scratched and never bothered them again. My couches do not have as many scratch marks as they do cat hair.
We got them at the humane society, and my husband picked out one of them, but could not leave without its sister...I've been told 2 cats is good cuz they play together, and ours do constantly...but our female is a lot more friendlier than our male cat.
Hope this helps!- Pissy Britches commented at 8:23 AM~
Ok..no declawing.
I will either find a cat that is already declawed or just clip the nails all the time.
I don't want my shit to get torn up but I do have 3 kids and they already tear it up anyways.
We have an adoption place called Happy Tales here and they take in all kinds of pusses that have been abused or abandoned etc. I think I will go check it out.
I knew I could count on you bitches!
Thanks.- Elizabeth commented at 8:33 AM~
I got here late but was going to shriek from the mountains about the declawing. no no no no no, but it seems you got the message.
- Random and Odd commented at 2:16 PM~
*little giggle* If I say anything right now you're going to call me a hooker ass bitch with a dirty mind.
HDL is right, boy cats MUCH better than girl cats.
...and you can name him George.- Kathryn commented at 5:31 PM~
Pissy:
You'll make a great Pussy mother.
You can pet your pussy,
and stroke your pussy,
and touch your pussy!
Pussy's are NICE!- Broken Bindings commented at 7:44 PM~
too funny RSG!
Pissy, just be sure to protect yourself while trimming your pussy. Pussies sometimes HATE getting snipped. Gently wrapping your pussy in a towel helps, and it won't hurt your pussy either.- Pissy Britches commented at 8:08 PM~
You fucking pervs.
God I love you all.- Random and Odd commented at 9:26 PM~
and to think...you wanted to quit this all!
- commented at 8:18 AM~
So is 'pussy' the word that the blog2005-ers discovered that pissy hates?
pissy hates pussy? hmmmm....
anyway, i'm down with the don't declaw crowd, and to that end, there are these really cool things called 'soft paws' - little covers for their claws. for girl pussies, they have all different colors so she can show off her cool 'paw-icure'....for male pussies, there's clear, or if you think your male pussy is gay or just a bit flamboyant for fun, you can put colored claw covers on him, too. google 'soft paws' and you'll probably find it right away.
betsy has soft paws on both of her cats, and the only reason it took a bit of time at first is because both are adult cats and had to get used to it....now devika is a total diva cat with a totally bling collar and pretty red nails, looks like a total hooker ass pussy if i ever saw one.
there's my 3 cents worth ;-)- Kat commented at 10:22 AM~
Oh goody! My favorite subject! Kitties!
Declawing isn't really seen as a good solution. Like everyone said they do chop the first knuckle basically, and it can lead to issues with litter usage as well as other problems. Worried about the furniture? Almost every pet store has 'Sticky Paws' (basically double sided tape) you can put around the couch as a training aid, or regular aluminum foil (also works if placed in areas kitty has accidents - noise scares them) or the 'no-no' spray that keeps them away - citrus scents work well too. Another alternative is 'Soft Paws' plastic sleeves you put over the nails (kind of like fake nails and they come in color).
As for having a two year old. The best thing is to go to a shelter or place where there are lots to choose from and you and your daughter can interact with them. Contrary to popular belief, male or female does not indicate personality.
While kittens are more playful and forgiving, they are also more fragile. Not to mention that young cats play is an imitation of learning to hunt prey, which is why they tend to jump out from behind doors and take a swipe at your foot. :) Cats don't develop full personalities until they are at least 1 year old, so just because a kitten is spunky or laid back, doesn't mean it will stay that way.
While a brand new kitten is probably the most adorable choice, consider looking at 1 year old kitties - they are still small and cute but their fur is fully in so you can tell for sure if they are short or long-haired and their temperments are more pronounced so you can really see how they will deal with your daughter.
Having owned three cats (for a while four) for the last 9 years and volunteering at the cattery at the local SPCA I have had cat behavior training and know LOTS of tips about cats/kittens - and loooooove talking about all things kitties! (read: big dork) :) Let me know if you have any questions - like litter, food, toys, etc.... Cant' wait to see pics of the new kitty!!! :)- Michele in Michigan commented at 8:50 PM~
So, HAB wants some pussy!hehehe
http://www.petfinder.org Is a great place to search since you put your zipcode in and what you are looking for. You will come up with all sorts of local shelters. There are pictures of most of the available pussy.
You have the added advantage of reading comments on their behavior (ie "women only," or "does well with little kids" etc.)
We got 4 of our 6 this way. SOme of ours are really docile and some are skittish. One actually runs and hides when she hears my now-12yo son BREATHE. He used to carry her around & try to dress her up when he was 3 (he thought she was his baby).
Please don't ever consider declawing. Unfortunately, I had 4 of mine declawed before I saw these pictures. NEVER AGAIN. Don't look at this site if you don't want to vomit http://community-2.webtv.net/stopdeclaw/declawpics/- Pissy Britches commented at 10:39 AM~
Holy shit.
I can't look at that!
Maybe I don't want a pussy!- Candy commented at 3:27 AM~
I have 12 cats. 12. From ages 1 year to 17 years. I have 4 small nieces who are always here, two teenage boys, a boyfriend and a saint bernard. You have any more cat health/care or interaction questions lady, email me if you want. I can totally help you out and answer pretty much everything you need to know.
Want to Post a Comment?

