Thursday, October 20, 2005
Stuff Portrait Friday..Tacky Vacation Picture

This was on my honeymoon in New Orleans at Marti Gras World. That is me, yep.. I make a nice blonde huh? God, this picture is fucking retarded.
11 Comments:
- hemlock commented at 9:22 AM~
This picture frightens me.
- Pissy Britches commented at 9:34 AM~
HAHA!
Hubby was with me, I didn't show you the one of him all dressed up. It is pretty fucking dorky.- hemlock commented at 9:38 AM~
Me again...did you know DM is touring this year?? Go get yer tickets. They're friggin' awesome!!
And don't worry about the kitties...they're so worth it. This is the first time I've had this problem. GO GET ONE!! :)- Pissy Britches commented at 9:56 AM~
Nope. I didn't know that. I will check that shit out in a minute.
Cool on the kitty..I am trying to go look at one today.
:)- xtessa commented at 12:49 PM~
OMG! that is one tacky vacation photo! LOL! have a great friday!
- Kat commented at 1:54 PM~
I'm with Leafgirl - I'm feeling a bit frightened... ditto as to what she said about the kitty. EVERY home needs a kitty! There are ways to get a mad cat to be still for nail trimmings. :)
- Lori commented at 4:31 PM~
Too funny. I thought it was a little kid in there.
- Amy commented at 5:27 PM~
You win the Tacky Vacay Photo contest. That is just weird.
But when you said it's fucking retarded, that just about made my day.- Chickie commented at 2:16 AM~
This photo is very disturbing. But interesting.
- Pissy Britches commented at 10:02 AM~
I never thought I would scare you crazy bitches to death with this picture. I just thought it was the dorkiest fucking thing I had ever seen. Now I am scared of it actually. If my daughter saw me in that shit she would cry.
- Firestarter5 commented at 12:10 AM~
Why do I see Rosie O'Donnell?
Want to Post a Comment?
