<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9284470?origin\x3dhttp://pissybritches.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, January 09, 2006

I thought this would be fun so SUCK IT

Stole from Kami. I heart that bitch.

4 Jobs Pissy Had (and ages I was when I had them)

Wal-Mart Cashier (18 years old-fuck that)
Ponderosa Waitress (16 years old-met my 1st husband at the Ponderosa in high skoo')
Sewed Fat Man Dress Shirt Collars (19 years old,funnest JOB EVER)
Shoney's Hostess (15 years old)

4 Places I Have Lived (this is gonna be interesting)

Nashville TN
Murfreesboro TN
Dickson TN
White Bluff TN

Ya'll asleep yet?

4 TV Shows I HEART

The Sopranos
American Idol
Intervention
Any E True Hollywood Story

4 Places I Have Been On Vacation

Cozumel, Mexico
Grand Cayman, BWI
New Orleans
Daytona Beach

4 Web Sites I visit daily (just 4??, fuck that)

CNN.com
Eonline.com
Foxnews.com
DicksonHerald.com

4 Favorite Foods

Mexican
Pizza
Cheese (that is it's own fucking food group)
Fondue

4 Places I Would Rather Be Right Now

Sleeeeeeping
On Vacation SOMEWHERE..anywhere but preferrably here
OR shopping here
OR buying my 1st handbag from here (never fucking going to happen)

Asleep yet? You better fucking not be...

Ok, and I decided to make up my own..here it is..

Names of 4 People I DO NOT heart

Sandycocks,cunts,..chops..whatever (RSG, Kristine, Kami & Shangie know who this is)
My husbands ex crack ho wife
Bill O' Reily (he is a fuck nut)
Tom Cruise

Now you do it...FOR MEEEEEEE...PLLLEASSSEEE...I don't like to beg like a bitch so just do it and add your own question at the bottom.

Bye bitches.

link | posted by Pissy Britches at Monday, January 09, 2006

21 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn commented at 11:25 PM~  

You crack me up girl! I'm still awake!

Blogger pack of 2 commented at 11:57 PM~  

Foxnews.com??? WHY Pissy WHY??? LOL...

I hat Sandycox fucking bitch too!!! Lets find out who she is & kick her ass...LOL!!! I laugh...but I would totally do it:)

OMG..You must have hated working when you were young...those are some high stress low pay jobs you had in the early yrs & the people you were dealing with had to be a pain in the ass.

LOL...um do ya get out of Tenn much:) Girl I swear you would love Portland & want to move here if you ever came here in summer.

I love me some fondue too...YUM!!
Bill O'fucknut...I'm with you on that!!

Shelly

Blogger Kami commented at 8:56 AM~  

Faux news? Pissy? You are gonna get a spankin' for that.

Sandycunts is a ho.

You and me girl, will forever be dreaming of an over-priced vinyl handbag.

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 9:55 AM~  

Ok..I have a feeling something is wrong with Fox that I do not understand.
The only reason I read is for the celebrity thingy in the middle.
Sometimes there is good info in there that cnn misses.
Please tell me why I should not be reading..
I am confused.

Blogger hemlock commented at 11:22 AM~  

I know I'm going to have to duck for this...but, what is the point of Louis Vuitton??

Sorry, just don't get it...but I can appreciate that you like them...I guess...if I have to.

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 12:56 PM~  

Leafgirl-No you don't have to.
I am just a handbag whore.

Blogger pack of 2 commented at 2:10 PM~  

Fox news is slanted. They don't tell you the truth. They tell you GW Bush's truth. It is a right wing news station with a bunch of Bill O'Riley (sp?) type people that run it & work at it.
It is NOT Fair & Balanced...that is just one more lie they tell.

Kami...do you have anything to add?

Shelly

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 2:30 PM~  

tarOh, I see.
I don't read about politics on foxnews.com
I always like to get that info from the good ole' Dickson Herald...
JUST KIDDING, JUST KIDDING.

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 4:09 PM~  

Sandypopcuthoe, whoever she is, is a whore.

Girl, we need to get together, eat Mexican food and watch some TV.

Blogger Kami commented at 4:10 PM~  

Shelly, you pretty much summed it up. Fair and balanced they are not. :)

Blogger Random and Odd commented at 7:10 PM~  

You're so fucking funny!!

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 9:31 PM~  

I read foxnews everyday.

Shit.

Blogger Elizabeth commented at 9:33 PM~  

You bes a funny lady.

Not sure who that is you are calling a ho, but I'm sure she deserves it.

Blogger dashababy commented at 10:29 AM~  

Hilarious! You have some awesome, funny commenters.
First off, Sandycock just sounds painful. I want nothing to with sandy body parts, ick.

I missed the boat on Louie too. I'm a handbag whore too but I like to find the cheapest ones possible. Its a sport much like hunting. "Check out the bag I bagged for 8 bucks!!!"

Pissy if you ever make it up to our neck o' the woods, you'll have to drive past Red Bluff before you get here.
And I want you to know I did not nod off one time while reading this. You are so funny!

Blogger Katy Barzedor commented at 1:15 PM~  

I'm gonna do mine here, 'cause I feel like littering someone else's blog besides mine today...

4 jobs I had:
* 7-eleven clerk (ages 20-21 - met husband there)
* Bakery assistant (ages 23-24)
* Shoe clerk (ages 24-28, worked there until I got my associate degree, then said FUCK YOU)
* Singer (ages 30-38 - not too many other jobs where you are encouraged to drink on the job, but ultimately, bandmates are like asshole spouses, and you can't even withhold sex as a punishment)

4 places I have lived:

* Louisville, Kentucky (born there)
* Grand Haven, Michigan (raised there)
* Spring Lake, Michigan (briefly during high school)
* Flint, Michigan (1984 - present)

4 TV shows to die for:

* General Hospital (shut up)
* The Sopranos (yeah, Pissy! Bada bing!)
* Deadwood (COCKSUCKAAAAAAAH!)
* Babylon 5 (yes, I know it's been over for years, but fuck that. I have DVDs)

4 places I have been on vacation:

* New Orleans (voodoo and booze...yes, please!)
* South Dakota (including, but not limited to, Mt. Rushmore, Custer State Park, the Badlands, Deadwood, and Wall-fucking-Drug)
* Chicago (iffen you cain't love Chicago, there's a problem)
* San Francisco (visited there in '87...need to make it back sometime)

4 websites I visit daily:

Oh, crap. Do I list any bloggers and risk hurting others' feelings?
No! I am listing non-blogs.

* Flickr. I am shocked by all the nudity on Flickr. I am more shocked each of the thousand times a day I check.
* Blogger - well, I have to get to my dashboard to post, don't I?
* Dooce - okay, I know I just broke my no-blog rule, but really, isn't that where a lot of us met in the first place?
* Blogs of family and friends. Dammit, I tried to make this nonbloggy, but that's 99% of what I read every day!


4 favorite foods:

* Crab legs
* Sushi (cooked fish or vegetarian, please)
* Pretzels
* Filet fucking mignon, medium

4 places I would rather be right now:

* On top
* On the bottom
* In a tub full of hot water and bubble bath OR a nice hot tub
* In a treehouse with a bucket of KFC, a bottle cheap red wine, and a boombox with new batteries

Pissy's bonus item:
4 people I can't fucking stand:

* Pat Robertson
* Jerry Falwell
* James Dobson
* Rush Limbaugh/Bill O'Reilly (really, is there a lot of difference there?)

My bonus item:
4 nonstandard places I've done the dirty deed:

* In the back seat of a moving car (don't ask, details are NOT forthcoming)
* In the stairwell of a fairly nice hotel (well, not so nice when we were done)
* Up against a car in a garage (hey, it was parked)
* In a car parked at Stickney Ridge. I know that's not very unusual, but it's just fun to say "Stickney Ridge."

God, I'm spent. Anybody got a light?

Blogger pack of 2 commented at 1:56 PM~  

Big hugs from one Tennessee girl to another. I loved TN. growing up but I could never live there again. The would have to drag me back kicking and screaming. The girls are right.... Fox news is the most unbalanced news on. We call it "The Mind Control Box". Please come for a visit to Portland....you won't believe your eyes....so beautiful.

Angie

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 8:18 AM~  

Tammy-Sandypops(cunts) is a bitch ho who gave RSG a VERY mean comment on her blog about something she didn't know anything about. For that, you DO NOT do and get away with my sista.

Kristine-thanks you HAB. I heart you.

Kimmy-I KNOW. We suck I reckon.

SFGirl-See above comment. You woulda went the fuck off on this b.

Cass-Yeh, that is pretty much like the Dickson Herald.

Sissy-I have had 2 pet fake L's. I sold them both. I want a real one..but it'll never happen.

Dbaby- I heart you and I am so proud of you! Keep on going lady!

Bucky- you fucking rock! I almost put dooce..I do visit her almost everyday..and I did meet you there..well not really but I remember seeing your comments but thought you would never talk to me and think my blog was cheesy b/c yours was so cool. I heart you..you are one funny HAB.

Ang-I heart you too. I will come for a visit there if you come for a visit here. I love TN..it is beautiful here. Would never leave..only b/c of my family though.

Mel-glad I could make you laugh..that is the whole point of my blog, if ya'll didn't read where would I be? Don't answer that..:)

Blogger Katy Barzedor commented at 11:25 AM~  

Silly Pissy, I heart you too!

Blogger Renee commented at 10:15 PM~  

M-boro!! WOOT WOOT!!

Blogger Shelli commented at 2:40 PM~  

first and foremost *HUGS* bitch!

and second....I occaisionally click on fox news, for us losers who want to hear about all the bad news going on in OTHER parts of the us...or for us losers who live someplace all alone with no exciting crimes happening, or those that just have no life and need to ilve thru the readings of another...
anyhow, i stole this from you, PISSY ASS BITCH...so come fucken visit wontcha?

Pfft! HAB.

Blogger BirdMadGirl commented at 5:02 PM~  

I agree w/ you that cheese is it's own food group :) I'd completely die if I became lactose intolerant. Great list! I did one similar to this one on my blog.

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pissybritches. Make your own badge here.

Wanna Hear It, Here It Go

Don't Be Real Nosey



Hooker Ass Bitches

web page counter
Nutri System Food
MIZ graphics