Monday, January 23, 2006
My Joshua-You Little Whore..
Well, the one and only remaining co-worker that I give a shit about is leaving me.Tomorrow is his last day.
I am sad.
I heart him a whole lot and not like in a husband and wife kind of way but in like a brother sister kind of way.
He started way back when I was pregnant and out on bed rest with Lil'Miss Pissy. Back then my best friend Puss In Boots also worked with me (yeh, that bitch left me too) and she got to train him and right off the bat she hearted him a whole lot and told me so. Usually when a new person starts I have to pick on them and treat them like shit for 6 months or so until I realize that I am not really as special as I think and get a grip with myself. I never had this issue with My Joshua because Puss In Boots had already told me what a fabulous guy he was. So when I returned from maternity leave he didn't get any of my usual bullshit and we hit it off right from the get go. I mean, we didn't hit it like nasty hit it but you know what I mean. I think he thought I was a total fucking bitch ass at first which I pretty much am but he didn't quite know what to think of my outspoken bitchy self. Over the last couple of years he got really used to it and after my last co-worker that I hearted got booted he moved beside me in cubicle land. That was almost a year ago. He is funny and super SMART..he is funny in a really fucked up hilarious kind of way too..like when you least expect it he comes out and says something that makes me piss myself.
He has the same fucked up sense of humor that I do. We entertain one another on a daily basis and without that I just don't know what the fuck I am gonna do.
A couple of weeks ago I got pissed off at My Joshua for reasons that I don't even remember and I promptly looked at him and told him to FUCK OFF. Wow, that wasn't very nice of me now was it? Especially since I can't even remember what our 1st disagreement was about. He knew that I couldn't stay mad for more than 5 minutes and we quickly kissed and made up.
I will miss him sooo fucking much it is ridiculous. He is leaving me with the fucking troll that I do not heart or get along with very well.
I could kick him in the penis for that but otherwise we are cool.
He also reads this blog and is one of the very few people that I have told about it in my real life so give him a shout out and a really hard fucking time for leaving me. Oh and tell him to eat more..he is like 6'8 and skinny like Nichole Richie...
-I will miss you Joshua..I heart you, you silly ass fool. I hope you have fun at your new fabulous fucking gig that I am so fucking jealous of. You slacker...And please IM once and a while before you fall out on the couch into a deep sleep each day mmmkay. You little work from home whore.
Kisses & Hugs,
Stephanie
17 Comments:
- pack of 2 commented at 8:23 PM~
Oh Joshua...you little whore...LOL!
I'm kidding...I can't believe that you are going to leave our Pissy girl behind. You know you are gonna miss her crabby ass too...admit it:)
Good luck to you with your new job.
Pissy~
As always, you crack us up!
We heart you,
Shangie- Kami commented at 8:27 PM~
DAMNIT, Joshua! Why are you leaving our Pissy with someone she doesn't like? Oh well. She'll get the fuck over it in time.
- Pissy Britches commented at 8:32 PM~
Shangie-Glad I could make you smile today my HAB's...he is gonna regret the day he ever left me..YOU HEAR ME!
Kami-Hush up you HAB...be nice to me. I heart you.- Random and Odd commented at 9:06 PM~
I can't believe you could leave Mrs. Pissy! If I worked with her, I could never leave her!!
GOOD LUCK ON YOUR NEW ADVENTURE!!- Kathryn commented at 11:09 PM~
Pissy is bitchin again.
God bless that girl.- dashababy commented at 9:06 AM~
Joshua, you picked a fine day to do this. Good luck with your new job.
Pissy, just think, you might get someone new to torture.- Elizabeth commented at 9:39 AM~
WHY must people fuck with Pissy? Damn it, Joshua, in the corner. NOW. Stay there and think what you have done.
- Katy Barzedor commented at 11:27 AM~
Joshua - NAUGHTY boy. NAUGHTY NAUGHTY.
Don't make me get the belt, son.- Kate Giovinco Photography commented at 11:30 AM~
Damn Joshua how can you leave Pissy?
Sorry Pissy an at home gig yeah I would leave as well! Damn thats nice!- The Merry Widow commented at 12:44 PM~
My favorite quote from this post:
"...and we hit it off right from the get go. I mean, we didn't hit it like nasty hit it but you know what I mean...."
This is why I heart you. I hope I get to go to BlogThis 2006!!!
Oh, and good luck, Joshua, at your next gig! You better come back and visit Pissy every so often so that she stops fucking complaining so much.- commented at 4:56 PM~
I wanna be a stay at home crash on the couch whore.
All the good jobs are going to men...wtf is up with that? What happened to women getting those jobs?
I'm callin' Jesse Jackson.- Tina commented at 7:08 PM~
Josh, word to yo momma. Number one rule of working from home.....get you skinny ass up in the morning, shit, shower, shave, and get dressed. DO NOT WORK IN YOUR UNDERWEAR! Although now I have that image in my head and it ain't making me want to puke or anything....so thats good....
- Summer commented at 8:34 PM~
My best coworker ever just left me a few months ago. Four and a half years of elbow to elbow and she always knew what to say to me when I told her to "Fuck Off!" I miss her.
- Robin commented at 10:40 PM~
It sucks when a co-worker is a friend, and then that friend is no longer a co-worker. Been there -- recently.
- BirdMadGirl commented at 8:43 AM~
So jealous.... I want to work from home in my underwear!
- Random and Odd commented at 11:06 PM~
Dude, must I do this to you ALL THE TIME?
UP-FUCKING-DATE!- Drama Mama commented at 9:02 AM~
I love this blog.
Please sir...May I have some more?
Want to Post a Comment?

