<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9284470?origin\x3dhttp://pissybritches.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, February 10, 2006

Pissy got a new toy!!!!


Well yeeee fucking heee haw. Look what Pissy done went and bought herself today. You got it..A new motherfucking computer. I FUCKING LOVE IT. I also have wireless internet as of about 5 minutes ago. Why and the hell did you people not tell me how fabulous all this could be. I feel like I have been living in the dark ages. Now, if I have any mean ass lurkers..I love ya'll but do not fucking leave a comment on here about me being a selfish bitch who would rather go buy a new computer for myself than by my family groceries. We have plent of Hamburger Helper in the cabinet. Do not ruin my excitment please. Thank you.

WOO HOOOOO! I have a new computer!!!!!! No more sharing with kids. IT IS ALL FUCKING MINE! MINE, MINE, MINE!!!!!

link | posted by Pissy Britches at Friday, February 10, 2006

15 Comments:

Blogger pack of 2 commented at 7:51 PM~  

You fucking GO GIRL!!!!!! I'm so excited for you. A computer is on the top of our list of things to buy for Shangie.
WOOOOO-FUCKING-HOOOOO!!!!!!

Angie

Blogger Kami commented at 8:40 PM~  

Ooooh, that is so very pretty!!

Blogger Firestarter5 commented at 9:21 PM~  

Ain't nothing wrong with Hamburger Helper!

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 9:32 PM~  

I fucking love me some Cheeseburger Macaroni.

Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography commented at 9:43 PM~  

Oh I love the new laptop!

Wireless is da bomb!

I love me my laptop with wireless...too bad my baby has to go into the shop...wah wah wah!

Blogger Margaret commented at 11:49 AM~  

so cool!!

peace...

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 12:43 PM~  

groceries schmoceries! you gots to be fucking connected, chica! Besides, Hamburger Helper is a food group isn't it?

Blogger Elizabeth commented at 1:26 PM~  

Girl, nothing beats all like sitting and reading blogs and possibly buying a book or DVD from Amazon - all from the comfort of a nice toasty warm bed when it is cold and funky outside. NOTHING. It is the bestest. Had I known that you did not know the beauty that is wireless internet, I'd have schooled ya long ago. :)

Congrats on the purrrty toy.

Blogger Summer commented at 3:44 PM~  

Hey. If I had known myself, I would have told you. I just found out about 30 days ago. Don't you just fucking LOVE IT?

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 8:01 AM~  

Yeah for you Mrs Pissy girl !

Now no more sharing......and you can take it with you on fabulous weekends away!!

Blogger Amy commented at 3:09 PM~  

Oh my Gawd that's the same one I have - I got it for Christmas! Cheers to poverty with techno-bling!

Blogger Chickie commented at 3:18 PM~  

BIG congratulations! I totally understand your excitement :)

Blogger Tina commented at 5:45 PM~  

Yo family is going to be eatin like you are straight up East Nashville.....but you got a computer....so it's all good!

Blogger Random and Odd commented at 9:40 PM~  

is it wrong to say, "ABOUT FUCKING TIME?"

Blogger Michele in Michigan commented at 11:08 PM~  

ooooooooo Mikki likey!

Now, can you PLEASE go hole up in your bedroom and post more than once a fucking week?

I lubs me some Pissy :D

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pissybritches. Make your own badge here.

Wanna Hear It, Here It Go

Don't Be Real Nosey



Hooker Ass Bitches

web page counter
Nutri System Food
MIZ graphics