Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Less than 2 Weeks!!

Until my favorite fucking show ever comes back on after 2 fucking years! I CANNOT WAIT!!!
(A big thanks to crazy biatch Bucky b/c I totally figured out how to upload photos thru Blogger. It was the easiest thing EVER. Maybe I should pay more attention to shit huh?)
20 Comments:
- Pud commented at 5:58 PM~
I never did figure out why that show went on hiatus for. Sopranos rocks!
- Tina commented at 6:21 PM~
You need a life....oh, that's right your living a hectic life through me. I almost forgot!
- Tina commented at 6:22 PM~
Hey, HAB call me in the morning. Right now it is Wednesday night, biotch!
- Shelli commented at 7:06 PM~
WOOOOHOOOOO!
WEEEEEEEEE!
CAN I GET A HOORAH for the SOPRANOS!
THEY rock...counting down the days as well....
HAB- Pissy Britches commented at 8:43 PM~
Pud- because I don't know why...but it has sucked donkey balls..
big assed cute lady-I NEED TO GET A LIFE..oh hell no you didun't...Ms..settin home watchin Wife Shop and Super Nanny and shit. I can't call you tomorrow..I am exhausted. KIDDING YOU HAB.
Shellibells-DIDDDDDOOOOOOO!!!!
Kim-HI! Me tooooo!- Katy Barzedor commented at 8:55 PM~
They take soooooo long to shoot a new season of the Sopranos. I always vow to not give a shit, because the wait pisses me off, but then when I start to see the ads, I start to twitch, and pretty soon I'm walkin' around muttering,
Woke up this morning, got yourself a gun. Mama always said you were the chosen one.
Bastards reel me in every fuckin' time.
(and YAY that you can dump Hello!)- Kami commented at 9:33 PM~
So glad you figured out the picture thing. It's sooooo easy that way.
I have never seen the Sopranos.- pack of 2 commented at 10:11 PM~
yeah...our good blogger buddy d showed us how to post pics throught blogger....it's so much easier.
I have never seen that show...can you believe that?
Shelly- Cin commented at 10:32 PM~
SHIT! I love that show! I still miss Furio! I did not get a chance to watch the last season. I am so far behind on whats going on.
- commented at 5:30 AM~
I've never watched this show.
I'm so out of the loop.- Pissy Britches commented at 8:09 AM~
guys..it is seriously so damn good i can't even tell you.
probably my favorite show of all time.
i didn't even start watching it until season 4 and i just fucking love it.
it is fabulous.- Monogram Queen commented at 8:53 AM~
I loved me some Sopranos and TRIED to give it up but couldn't.
I still can't believe they killed off Adriana- Kathryn commented at 9:26 AM~
Can't wait either. I have to watch it at my moms, cuz I have Showtime.
- Random and Odd commented at 9:57 AM~
I'm PISSED at The Sopranos! I was a faithful watcher and they make me wait TWO DAMN YEARS!? nope. I wash my hands of Tony Soprano and his band of merry men!
oh, and that two year lag? It's Gwen Stephani's fault.- limpy99 commented at 10:13 AM~
Good thing Adriana left this show for that all-time hit "Joey". Is there a worse career move out there?
- Pissy Britches commented at 10:29 AM~
Kristine-Watch it..you HAB.
You know you wanna.
Limpy-Yeh, wtf is up with that- Elizabeth commented at 11:39 AM~
I never saw it so I ordered the whole first season from Netflix. I bet it's awesome.
- Katy Barzedor commented at 2:02 PM~
Oh, you guys who have not seen the Sopranos...it is SO worth your while to rent each season and watch. Pissed as I get at the wait in between, even during the less-than-stellar patches of the show, I find it riveting.
Of course, you must be comfortable with seeing unflinching violence, uncensored Fuck this and Fuck that, and naked breasts.
Sort of like if you came to my house.- Steph commented at 4:39 PM~
I am right there with ya on this one !
- Random and Odd commented at 6:36 PM~
nope. i'm not going to watch it. NO, I WILL WATCH IT...in 3 years from now.
Want to Post a Comment?

