Monday, March 27, 2006
Shut UP Already...
Ugh, would I be a big ole' bitch if I said my 2 year old talks WAAAAYYY to much. And that she repeats things over and over and over and fucking over and over again if you don't answer her and sometimes even if you do answer her. And I am talking this little shit can repeat the same thing 500 million times in as little as 2 minutes. WHOA...Ugh, AND...all the sudden she likes to go through the whole list of family members and everyone else she knows when making a sentence..It goes something like this...
"Mommy, is that Daddy tsruuuck?"
No baby, it's not Daddy's truck.
"Paw Paw truck?"
No..
"Bobby truck"
No...
"Jimmy truck"
No...
"Bruther truck" (brother, her big brother Spencer)
No McKenna..not Bruther's truck..
AND THEN..the best part is she will ARGUE..ARGUE with every motherfucking thing I say to her. "Yuh HUH Mommy, that is bruther's truck"
Ok..whatever you little shit..it can be anyone's truck if you will just SHUT UP for 5 seconds.
For the love of GAWDDD...this was not part of the deal kid...I wanted you and planned for you to be here and you are suppose to DO EVERYTHING I SAY and act like I WANT YOU TO ACT and do what I WANT YOU TO DO...and just be a little doll baby..this is not how things have been since August 10, 2003. You are a lot of fucking fun..that is fo' sho..but damn you are a pain in yo' mammas ASS..
Now..on to TV...
Ok..what the fuck is up with Derrick on RW RR..he is a fucking psycho fucker. Somebody needs to whip his ass real good and then he would stop acting like a fucking fool. Ok..nevermind...dude got sent home. That sucks.
And why all the sudden am I addicted to this new game show DEAL OR NO DEAL. Fuck. Howie Mandel? I know him from somewhere..where do I know him from?
And DID YOU SEE THE SOPRANOS last night. Jeezus, I about pissed a gallon in my drawers on that episode..In season 4..I had a wet panty crush on James Gandolfini..I mean huge..I still kinda do...but not real bad..I will talk more about that another day.
And BIG LOVE..have you watched BIG LOVE??? Fuck, I love that show too. Love it. If you have HBO...watch it. I'm SEEEEROUS..(serious)
Ok..enough of me tonight...this is what happens when I have NO PICTURES to post.
15 Comments:
- Kami commented at 9:41 PM~
Girl, I feel you on the talkative kid. Just wait until she starts with the "Whys." OMG. It will kill your ass.
I just remember that I have to be thankful that I have a kid that isn't mute. Right?- Well-heeled mom commented at 9:29 AM~
You know how, when you have a kid, you say things like, "I sure look forward to the day he can talk!" Heh. Yeah. Now I have taken to saying, "Son, are you talking just to hear the sound of your own voice?" ANNOYING.
- Chickie commented at 9:36 AM~
I am a total Big Love fanatic. Love the show!
Enjoy the talking now, someday she'll be a sullen teenager and you won't be able to pry 2 words out of her!- dashababy commented at 10:12 AM~
Pissy, I remember those days with my son like it was yesterday, exhausting. They ask you a question and then say "NO, that's not the answer!" "Why does tape stick, why is the sky blue and why do Maxis have wings". I swurr to gawd he used to ask those questions and that was 24 years ago. LOL>
Love "Big Love". Even got mom hooked on it when she didn't want to be.
And Deal or No Deal, jeez... it is sickening but I'm addicted too. Greedy sonsabitches that's all I'm sayin'.
And I know you little HAB watch DOOL like I do but that show is pissing me off again. Arrgghh! Pissy, we could write better than those writers. This is not what I wanted to see happen to our characters. The whole Sami/Lucas/Carrie/Austin thing nuff already. And that Alex North/Marlena and John,,,, frustrating. (Note how many times you see John with a cup a coffee and how he drinks it, like it's whiskey or somethin'.)
Ok I've got that off my chest now.
Have a good day!- Monogram Queen commented at 10:17 AM~
Oh Boy, mine is just learning to talk and i'm like "I can't wait until she talks in sentences" maybe we should start regressing now? LOL Seriously I hope this means you & Lil Miss Pissy are feeling better. You crack me up!
- pack of 2 commented at 10:27 AM~
LOL @ lil miss pissy. My parents used to have to trade me off cause I bugged the shit out of them gabbing so much.
Angie- lawbrat commented at 11:30 AM~
OH LORD HAVE MERCY ON THE TALK! It dosent end. At 11 and 7, they're still goin like the energizer bunny. I cover my ears and start going: lalalalalalalalala
They look at me like im nuts, but it sounds better than- mom, right mom? oh mom, mom, MOM,MOM,MOM.
Wow, I think I really needed to get that out. Thanks!- Shelli commented at 1:15 PM~
I love Tony. There is always something hot about him, but his belly is getting too big! (must be the whole bad boy thing)
I love the Sopranos! :)
wait til M turns 3, you are really gonna be wanting to take a lot of pills and sleep for a very long time. Especially when she starts repeating the bad words, in public nonetheless. bahahah! (ehem,sorry)
Have been meaning to watch Big Love, but there's always somethign else on. maybe i'll have to catch it on demand. we shall see.
XO-HAB
ps, Your daughter is a Leo, the little spitfire. She rocks!- dashababy commented at 2:35 PM~
Hey, did you read Dooce today? She talks about "Big Love". I wondered if she was going to post about it.
- Pissy Britches commented at 3:31 PM~
Kami-I can't do the why's..I just can't. I will pull every hair out of my head.
Cass-Yes, she watches Barney..along with every other freaky PBS cartoon that exsists.
And on the log in thing..I always have to log in when I visit ya'll to post...whatchall bitching about?
Sarsprilla-It really doesn't stop does it? JEEZUS. And yes I am feeling much better..Thanks for checking on me!
Well-heeled-Yes, I know some/a lot of adults like that.
Chickie-LOVE IT! SOOOO GOODDDD!!! And yes, I have teenagers in the home and they don't talk and I like it. ;)
DBABY-YES, you love it too??? Make Kristine watch it. I just love it. Love love love it. And Days of Our Lives..I don't get to watch it anymore but I wish I did..I wish I knew what was going on now.
Patti cake-guurl, your wish will come true soon enough. Enjoy your time.
Angie-Girl, I just cried all the time..drove my Daddy NUTS.
Lawbrat-I know girl..amen sista.
SBells-you are right..it is totally the bad boy thing. I heart him. Watch BIG LOVE..you will heart it. It is fabulous.
Dbaby-YES! I wondered if she was going to post about it also. I just read it a little while ago. I was hoping she would chime in.- Alli's Mom commented at 3:34 PM~
Girl, I've got a talkative one too, and she's 3. I'd like to tell you that it gets better, but hell no...IT GET'S WORSE! I think mine has a quota of words she has to say each day because after we tuck her in at night she lays in bed talking to herself for at least 10 minutes, I guess she's hitting that quota!
On to TV....the Soprano's rocks....I can't believe this is their final season.
And deal or no deal...totally addicted as well (check out my post on it at www.manicmommie.blogspot.com) and please, comment...I'm new at this but you guys (I've read yours and Kami's and Random and Odd) you all just rock! I'd appreciate any input you could give....
Thanks a heap and hang in there with the talker....funny, you spend the first year of their lives getting them to talk and the next 18 years wishing they would SHUT THE FUCK UP!- commented at 5:14 PM~
Ahh lil miss Pissy girl had me crackin up!
It gets worse..brace yourself...and KAMI is right-it's the WHY'S that kill ya. and don't try using the response "Because" 'cause that's when she'll start with the "why because?"...ugh.- Elizabeth commented at 7:56 PM~
Here is the thing - I don't watch RR/RW thing. However, I am now addicted to Laguna Beach.
You may judge me now.
And you know Howie Mandel from that hospital show - St. Elsewhere I think.- pack of 2 commented at 8:29 PM~
I also love Deal or No Deal...I didn't see that coming...LOL!
Howie Mandel was a comedian...that is probably why you know him...except he used to have hair.
Shelly- Pissy Britches commented at 8:56 PM~
Yeh, that is it..a comedian.
Well he ain't very fucking funny on this show but he is a good host I guess.
Want to Post a Comment?

