Thursday, April 20, 2006
Ever heard the expression "Ill as a hornet"
yeh, that is me..b/c it took me 5 minutes to type this sentence...i have had the worst afternoon and am very pissy at the moment
made a picture of lemonade and was trying to get the lid on it and ripped myh index fingernail almost totally off except it is down in the meat and it is my right hand which is the hand/finger i use for every fucking thing..it hurts so bad i could die.
it is not helping me get packed for my trip to kentucky tommorow or give my child a bath or do dishes or wipe my ass...
it hurts and i am a ninny ass bitch...
anyway, see you bitches on sunday..going to visit puss in boots....sorry for the no caps..hurts to bad..it is really fucking hard to type this way...just so you know..
see yah later.
14 Comments:
- Firestarter5 commented at 9:03 PM~
Ever heard the expression "Ill as a hornet"?
...uh..no- commented at 9:52 PM~
I've heard "Mad as a hornet" but me a TN thing. Ya think?
Sorry to hear you broke a nail...that shit hurts..'specially if you've got on acrylics. Youchie!
Have a great visit with Puss in Boots.
I wish I got to get away as much as you....
I'm just looking forward to when I come to Nashville....- Kate Giovinco Photography commented at 11:19 PM~
Have a nice trip and that sounds like it hurts!
- pack of 2 commented at 11:49 PM~
Tell Puss in Boots hi from us!
Sorry about your finger...that had to hurt!
Have a great time you HAB!
Love,
Shangie- Elizabeth commented at 7:51 AM~
Poor Pissy. Have a wonderful trip though.
- hemlock commented at 8:57 AM~
Oh shit, Pissy! That sounds so painful. Why is it the 'smallest' injuries hurt the most??
Ow.
Have fun in Kentucky!- Monogram Queen commented at 9:39 AM~
hah I live in SC of course i've heard "Ill as a hornet" :) Hope you are feeling better today and have a GREAT time in KY.
- limpy99 commented at 10:45 AM~
Some tequila applied orally in generous doses should clear the pain right up.
- Summer commented at 11:32 AM~
Ill as a hornet? Oh yeah..grew up with that one. Sometimes I heard it as eeeyail as a hornet. Ha. Have a wonderful time.
- Kami commented at 1:02 PM~
Have fun, HAB!!!
- Sue commented at 10:06 AM~
I always want to comment on your blog but am laughing tooo hard to type.
- DogGirl commented at 7:30 PM~
Can't say I've heard "Ill as a hornet"
in these here parts, we make pitchers of lemonade. Pictures leaves us thirstin' for more.- DogGirl commented at 7:30 PM~
Can't say I've heard "I'll as a hornet"
in these here parts, we make pitchers of lemonade. Pictures leaves us thirstin' for more.- Amy commented at 9:06 PM~
I feel really really sorry for you. I'm gonna just say that - hopefully it will help *grin*
Want to Post a Comment?

