<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9284470?origin\x3dhttp://pissybritches.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Fuck a bunch of 6-6-2006

Holy mother of GAWD.

Picture THIS (part 2)
I swear I am not making this shit up.

-Pissy has good day at work today. In good mood and EVERYTHING.

-On the way home call Mr. Pissy b/c we will be home in 20 min. and I wanna go eat some food somewhere yummy. This is my 30th birthday MONTH and I am milking that shit for all it's worth.

-Not 2 seconds after hanging up phone with Mr. Pissy, I blow my nose b/c this is Tennessee and can I just say that allergies can fucking kill you around here. Misery. Anyways, nose full of boogers gone.

-On the interstate in construction zone..no shoulder on interstate....look up and see both lanes of traffice STOPPED...going a slow 45 miles an hour but no time to stop.

-Make decision. Ram truck in front of me going 45 MPH and have airbag go off in my face and have black eyes OR bust a move and jerk the steering wheel to the shoulder of the road.

-HMMMMM...yeh, I will take my chances by running off the fucking road.

-Run off road, down big ass motherfucking hill going 45 MPH into a HUGE what used to be a whole lotta woods but has recently been all chopped the fuck up to add new exit ramp.

-Cars up on the interstate are stopped and staring at me like a fucking FREAK.
-Sit there for about 10 seconds b/c I can't believe this shit is happening. All I wanted was CHINESE for dinner.

-Fuck.

-Compose myself. McKenna is fine..I am fine..floor the gas petal and go back up on the interstate thinking everything is fine..yeh, I am one cool bitch.

-Fellow drivers watch me pull back into traffic on interstate.

-Hear really, really loud noise coming from back of van.

-Fuck, either I have a flat tire or the whole underneath of my car is dragging the pavement which is a good possibility seein's how I just ran into a bunch of fucking tree trunks and shit.

-Call Mr. Pissy and tell him that I just ran off the road..and he says "What do you mean you ran off the road" and I say "I don't think you understand..not like ran off the road a little bit..ran off the road a whole fucking lot"
-Ask Mr. Pissy what I should do..should I pull over? There is no shoulder to pull over on. Continue to drive to my exit (less than a mile) to the gas station and then pull over.

-Mr. Pissy says gun it to gas station. Now THAT was the longest minute of my life. I ain't ever heard some funky noises like that come from a car.

-Make it to gas station, get out of van.

-See nothing other than 1 tire that is ripped to fucking shreds. Literally ripped to shreds. Not like flat..like I took a knife and slashed that bitches tires for fucking my boyfriend.

-2 strangers pull up behind me..saw the whole thing. Offer to change my tire. Awww..that is southern hospitality.

-Mr. Pissy comes and changes tire for me.

-Must go get new tire.

-Whew! You would think that is enough right?

NO.

-Not 10 seconds after Mr. Pissy changed tire for me my step son calls him and says he has had a really bad accident on his bike at the skate park and he thinks he broke something.

-Fuck, are you kidding me. Fuck off SATAN. This is not your DAY...fucker.

-Mr. Pissy spends rest of evening at the Emergency Room.

-It is 9 pm and they just left the Emergency Room.

***Nothing is broken and things should heal on their own.***

WE ARE STILL ALIVE AND KICKING BITCHES.

It's all good. Everyone survived and we are all ok.
I know that is what matters but that doesn't mean I can't bitch about it.
If this is what my 30th birthday month is going to like then I am going to sleep until July.






link | posted by Pissy Britches at Tuesday, June 06, 2006

19 Comments:

Blogger Margaret commented at 9:17 PM~  

umm...

happy birthday month to you?

hugs...so glad that everyone is ok... :)

peace...

Blogger Deodand commented at 9:18 PM~  

Daaaang!

But now you know - you can't keep a good Pissy Britches down.

Blogger Elizabeth commented at 10:17 PM~  

Please tell me that at some point you got your damn Chinese food?

That's me - I'm all about the food.

Blogger Kami commented at 10:52 PM~  

HOLY SHIT!!!!

You made a good choice running off the road, sister. OMG!

Blogger Summer commented at 5:56 AM~  

That was some excellent quick thinking! Happy Birthday Month!

Blogger Pud commented at 6:58 AM~  

OMG!! Glad everything worked out okay.

Happy Birthday month to you!

Blogger Monogram Queen commented at 7:20 AM~  

Pissy I bow down to you, girl you are the shizznit! I am so glad you & McKenna were okay, that had to be mucho scary and i'm glad Spencer is okay too. Poor Mr. Pissy - emergency rooms suck! Ah well 6-6-06 is over and the world didn't end!

Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography commented at 8:04 AM~  

Happy birthday month!

I am glad everyone is ok!

Did ya ever get your chinese?

Blogger Renee commented at 8:15 AM~  

Well Muther Fucker! I totally think you should call off work today and have chinese DELIVERED!!!lol Glad you are ok though girl!! XOXO

Blogger Kathryn commented at 9:28 AM~  

Oh. My. God.
That's all.

No seriously. I'm glad you're better girl. I think you need to come out here for a birthday visit. I'll hold your hand in Target and I'll drive you places.

Love you HAB!

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 9:36 AM~  

Thanks homies. I heart you bitches.
NO, I DIDN'T GET MY CHINESE FOOD.
I got a bowl of cereal.
Fuck.

Blogger Shelli commented at 11:06 AM~  

Christalmighty, I'm glad you are ALL okie dokie.

I'd still rather fall on my face in the tampon isle.

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 8:03 PM~  

holy crap Pissy!

Glad you guys are all ok....

Was McKenna awake when you were baha'ing all over the interstate?

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 8:31 PM~  

Yeh, she was awake and she says to me right after it happened..
"Momma wreck in the bushes"
"Momma scare me"
Great huh.

Blogger pack of 2 commented at 9:26 PM~  

holy shit girl...We are glad that you are ok.

when is your bday? Ang's is 27th.

S

Blogger Pissy Britches commented at 8:21 AM~  

Shangie-6-19

Blogger Kate Michele commented at 9:44 AM~  

LOL... I know it was scary, but you tell it so great I couldn't help but giggle!! I really like your blog!!

Blogger Chickie commented at 8:14 AM~  

Damn. August is my birthday month. Maybe I'll try to sleep through it.

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 5:17 PM~  

dang! that all fucking sucked!

did you ever get your chinese food?

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pissybritches. Make your own badge here.

Wanna Hear It, Here It Go

Don't Be Real Nosey



Hooker Ass Bitches

web page counter
Nutri System Food
MIZ graphics