<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9284470?origin\x3dhttp://pissybritches.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Vasectomy's Are GOOOOOD

Today..being a mom has sucked. I know that is hateful for me to fucking say but I am fucking real here.
It is one of those WEEKENDS around this fucking place. One were you would just rather be at work or just stay in bed all day.

My daughter is crazy.
So crazy evidentally that her teacher wants to have a "conference" with me next week to determine what kind of reward system we can put in place for her to quit acting like an idiot at school. I don't know what the fuck I am gonna do.

So I am a nervous wreck about that.
I DON'T NEED ANOTHER CRAZY KID.
Don't always get what we ask for I guess. Life is not a box of chocolates for me..it never has been..but no matter how crazy she is she makes it worth it.

Terrible 2's is turning into terrible 3's that is fo' damn sho.

Some good news though to. We are ALMOST, potty trained. She has been in big girl panties most of this week all day long. I have been putting her in them in the evenings when we get home and she was doing fine with it so I sent her to school in them and only 1 accident so far.
Keep your fingers crossed for me bitches.

Adios, until next time.
If I don't post soon just come looking for me at the closest mental health facility.

link | posted by Pissy Britches at Saturday, June 24, 2006

10 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth commented at 8:34 PM~  

Yeah, sometimes I think the fact that I am gonna have to jump thru hoops to be a mom might be a good thing. I don't have the most patience in the world. LOL

Blogger Shelli commented at 12:47 AM~  

we all have our moments....be strong girl...it gets better just before it gets worse. heheh
xo

Blogger Summer commented at 7:22 AM~  

I have a good friend and her kids are older than mine. When I complained to her once about my oldest she said, "Don't kid yourself Summer, it only gets worse." I thought OMG. We've had some good and bad times, but, it has in fact turned out to be all good. It's all good. Don't worry.

Blogger pack of 2 commented at 11:06 AM~  

UGh...did I mention how happy I am that i don't have to deal with this kind of crap?

Hang in there HAB! I feel for you.

Shelly

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 7:21 PM~  

Pissy she could be passing out crack at preschool.

She could pulling her diaper down and eating the shit out of it at school.

She could be calling her teacher a hooker ass bitch at school.

She could be callin' the boys at school her pimps and the little girls her ho's.

It could be WAY worse Pissy. You have a little girl growing up..and trust me...when all these mothers say it gets worse? Well you know first hand that it can be worse, so take it for what it is.....she's YOUR daughter...and as far as I'm concerned ...she's alright.

Blogger Kami commented at 7:42 AM~  

I'm with ya. My kid has been acting like a damn freak lately.

Blogger Monogram Queen commented at 9:26 AM~  

I am with you too. Mine is just entering the terrible two's! I try to tell myself "deep breaths" "deep breaths" and remind myself I am NOT a horrible mother/wife. It doesn't always work :( Hang in there honey!

Blogger Kat commented at 11:56 AM~  

Aw, don't feel bad. I'm just an aunt for crying out loud and I find myself wanting to scream when I'm watching both kids. God help me if I ever become a mom. I have no idea how you people do it! :)

Blogger Firestarter5 commented at 8:24 PM~  

You need to rent the movie "Uncle Buck" with John Candy.

Blogger dashababy commented at 1:07 PM~  

Pissy,
You're a great mom but I know what you mean sometimes you just get tired out from it all. Even one child is tiring.
Kids need "rules boundaries and limitations", to have a purpose and feel like they are contributing. Between Nanny 911, Supernanny and Dogwhisperer, I got all that and I think that shit works! Worked with the dogs anyway.
Maybe you could give her a chore to do that she likes, I mean since she is growed up now, potty trained and all.
Aw hell, just wing it that's what the rest of us do.
Hugs and pisses xoxoxox

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pissybritches. Make your own badge here.

Wanna Hear It, Here It Go

Don't Be Real Nosey



Hooker Ass Bitches

web page counter
Nutri System Food
MIZ graphics